Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GUIDE]Melee Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
11-05-2009

Quote:
Kimmy Gibler:
I totally agree with this. I tried it yesterday with Boots of Mobility, Wit's, and Last Whisper. I was building Frozen Mallet but they surrendered. Going to try it today with Stark's first this time.

I'm befuddled on what to use for the mana regen, since you don't need much aside from early on. I am going to try out Soul Shroud for the extra hp that will help later.

uhhhh....Chalice? did you read my guide? its the key item of the build. Especially considering there are 3 things to counter in your opponents team, Physical, AoE, and spell damage. Chalice helps against 2 out of the 3, while providing you with some of the best mana regen for the price.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kimmy Gibler

11-05-2009

Quote:
eddysamson:
uhhhh....Chalice? did you read my guide? its the key item of the build. Especially considering there are 3 things to counter in your opponents team, Physical, AoE, and spell damage. Chalice helps against 2 out of the 3, while providing you with some of the best mana regen for the price.

Uhhhhh.... Yea I read your guide, and I agree with others that Chalice isn't needed with the mana stealing. I've played a few rounds with melee spec and I haven't had major problems with mana yet. I was just contemplating on a small mana regen item that would benefit me for survival as well, hence my thoughts on Soul Shroud. I have not had issues yet with hitting the caster creeps after lvl 6 and getting some mana. If I can't get in there due to a bad match-up I conserve mana and play it safe like a normal melee until I'm sure.