alistar players almost always feed in rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarlHeinrichMarx

06-11-2012

This may be because Alistar is free, so the people who don't have any other supports/get stuck playing support when they don't want to immediately turn to Alistar, even though they don't know how to play him.

Edit: I think this post just pushed me to Senior Member status...

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I usually ban Alistar because he's too strong at level 6 when jungling.

BlackJesus101

06-11-2012

as the best alistar support that i have seen (excluding pros) i think he is very strong but you really really need to know your limitations when to jump in and when to run too many people pick him up and dive in at really bad times assuming that their ult will always save them

any Alistar that engages in a bad spot is just dumb always ALWAYS push people away from their team or their turrets as long as they cant just cc your team and tank everything eg. amumu
any Alistar that holds onto flash when they have a chance to flash combo an enemy succesfully is also just bad seriously if bot gets ganked odds are the enemy will head straight for the carry and ignore you until the carry is too far away if they can kill the carry and you have any chance to save them do so their life is worth more than yours

oh and regarding wards anyone who considers themselves remotely competent at playing supports should know that supports ward the whole team should help but a support with no wards in inventory shouldve just placed 4 wards across the map

in short its not just alistar you just got noobs or trolls as support he is very strong but no soraka

Scorpsan

06-12-2012

I for one hate alistar support. but i main jungle ali in ranked and thats where he seems to shine

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

alistar support that doesn't ward can't use his e - otherwise it's yumyums from enemy jungler

BlackJesus101

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpsan View Post
I for one hate alistar support. but i main jungle ali in ranked and thats where he seems to shine
jungle Alistar can be really strong but hes also situational support alistar is much better overall but Alistar in general is not a noob friendly support dem noobs should stick with soraka instead