alistar players almost always feed in rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uburnerd

06-03-2012

I dunno why people always ask for Alistar for support. I almost always see a bot Alistar feed 3-5 times during their laning phase while screwing over their ad carry's farm and then blames it on their laning partner. Then they never buy a single ward because they say, "I need my gold for items."
And its only the alistars, usually other supports do okay even though they are not that skilled, but alistars in my current elo almost always gurantee bottom lane lost.

Sam Is Whoa

06-03-2012

I wont say every alistar support but yes I can see where your coming from. I made a post about this same problem. They think that their job is to tank and die and if the carry doesnt get a dbl kill (which is usually imposible) they rage that the carry sucks. I have ppl tell me constantly "thats my job to die shut up".......Alistar's think that they are tanks at "birth" they try to rush carrys for harass and get demolished. Not very smart play.

Technician Tim

06-03-2012

not even bro, when i play ali support, not only do i usually do a **** good job but i finish like 2/5/15 or something like that...no skillshots, its really hard to suck with galio..headbutt away from injured allys, knock enemies up in the air in tower range...gg

and any support that dont buy wards, fails horribly, every champ should buy at least 1 ward, and the support should get like 40

supernewton

06-03-2012

The support alistars probably thinking they're jungle alistars. Other supports don't jungle as well so there's less confusion

TeknoWizard

06-03-2012

My only objections to support Alistars are the ones who start Doran's ring, and rush a Sheen. *Facepalm*

no5peakenglish

06-04-2012

really? thats the worst youve seen? i play ad alot and i hate alistar. EVERY SINGLE GAME they screw up the w, and either launch an enemy at me when im trying to peace out or, theyll save them when im 1 hit away.
thats why id rather have a malph support, where he can slow them down or stun them and let me handle my business without worrying that he's gonna save them
ps you usually cant go wrong with raka

Technician Tim

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by no5peakenglish View Post
really? thats the worst youve seen? i play ad alot and i hate alistar. EVERY SINGLE GAME they screw up the w, and either launch an enemy at me when im trying to peace out or, theyll save them when im 1 hit away.
thats why id rather have a malph support, where he can slow them down or stun them and let me handle my business without worrying that he's gonna save them
ps you usually cant go wrong with raka
support nunu is great too, slows them and speeds you up, but idk why you guys see so many ali fails, hes so easy to use, if the AD is attacking them, headbutt them backwards (towards the ad) or into a wall, then throw them into the air, even if they live they better go to base, or die next minion wave

the only time you headbutt away is when your ad is retreating, usually without hp pots, even then you dont have to push them away, when they tower dive, pulverize the ground, thats 2 tower hits, then headbutt them INTO the tower, that CC usually lets the ad come back and get a fast kill.

TF Mikey

06-11-2012

alistar = cc central, hes bouse, how do u die so much with him?

Leonixxiii

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernewton View Post
The support alistars probably thinking they're jungle alistars. Other supports don't jungle as well so there's less confusion
Except for maybe Nunu, and Malphite... But yeah, I can see that happening, too many people hate Support, and go Rambo, not just Support Ali.

Schizo529

06-11-2012

I'm not not racist but an Alistar stole my bike.