Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game client as a whole

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korsyo

06-03-2012

Hello.

I have this on my head for some time and I decided is time to let it out.
Have you given a thought regarding a merge between pvp.net and the game client? No offense, but this little window with all my options (runes, masteries etc.) feels like a browser game. I would like to have a nice main menu within the game...like all the other ones, that fits to the resolution.
Another problem is that sometimes this "launcher" is very slow responding, clicking a button has an almost 1 sec delay, the shop one being the slowest and not to mention that search bar within the shop...not much but it feels like I'm on a Pentium III PC.

Please take in consideration this idea, it would greatly improve the image of the game, especially for a new comer (I for one was skeptical about the game the 1st time I saw this slow mini-window) and it would probably speed up the navigation through out the menus...in short: make the game run in 1 application, not 2.

Have a nice evening.

P.S. - @other players, what are your thoughts on this?

Verandure

06-03-2012

I think merging the lobby client and the gameplay client would actually let me see the after-game screen (which I don't get to see since the Lobby client never restarts after games). It would remove some redundant processes, and might make the client more stable. Good idea -- hope they do it.

Rastoz

06-20-2012

It should be implemented in my opinion.