Game client as a whole

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korsyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Hello.

I have this on my head for some time and I decided is time to let it out.
Have you given a thought regarding a merge between pvp.net and the game client? No offense, but this little window with all my options (runes, masteries etc.) feels like a browser game. I would like to have a nice main menu within the game...like all the other ones, that fits to the resolution.
Another problem is that sometimes this "launcher" is very slow responding, clicking a button has an almost 1 sec delay, the shop one being the slowest and not to mention that search bar within the shop...not much but it feels like I'm on a Pentium III PC.

Please take in consideration this idea, it would greatly improve the image of the game, especially for a new comer (I for one was skeptical about the game the 1st time I saw this slow mini-window) and it would probably speed up the navigation through out the menus...in short: make the game run in 1 application, not 2.

Have a nice evening.

P.S. - @other players, what are your thoughts on this?

Verandure

06-03-2012

I think merging the lobby client and the gameplay client would actually let me see the after-game screen (which I don't get to see since the Lobby client never restarts after games). It would remove some redundant processes, and might make the client more stable. Good idea -- hope they do it.

Rastoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

It should be implemented in my opinion.