|ExPLiCiT| Clan | Recruit Lvl20+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReMiiX v1

08-23-2010

EDIT: ExPLiCiT's name has been changed to FuZioN Gaming

FuZioN Gaming

FuZioN Gaming is a brand new ranked Twisted Treeline AND Summoner's Rift clan. We will also play normal games, and have regularly scheduled practices throughout each week.

FuZioN Gaming will be competitive to the degree that any and all online tournaments will be entered, but LAN tourneys are out of the question. I have no interest in traveling around the world to compete in a tournament.

Requirements
-Must be atleast level 20.
-Must be mature. I don't wanna hear squeaky kid voices.
-You must have the ability to speak FLUENT english. I don't want to have to tell teammates what words mean, in-game.
-You must have Ventrilo, and a working microphone as well.
-You must be active Monday through Thursday. Weekends are not required because I know that alot of people do stuff on weekends, espicially in the summer.

FuZioN Gaming is looking for:
-Active players.
-Skilled players.
-Respectful people.
-Serious players, who know how and when to joke around.
-Players who play to win.

FuZioN Gaming is not looking for:
-New or unskilled players.
-Unkind/Unfriendly people.
-Disrespectful people.

FuZioN Gaming will not tolerate the following:
-Constant swearing.
-Arguing.
-Unfriendliness.
-Ragequitters.
-Leavers (Sometimes exceptions will be made in normal and practice games, never in ranked.
-Whiners
-Ignorant people.

If you are any of those things, please don't apply. If you're in the clan and you do or become any of those things, you will immediately be BANNED, no matter how good of a player you are.

APPLICATION FORM

Summoner Name:
Summoner Level:
Do you have Ventrilo & a working microphone?
Main 5 Champions:
Best Role (Tank,DPS,Nuke):
Are you active Monday through Thursday?
What are the main days of the week you play?
What are the main times that you play?
How many hours on these days do you play?
What is your timezone and what time is it when you are posting this?

After submitting your application, i will review it and get back to you.

If things go well with the clan, i will be making a website for the clan in the near future.

Thanks, ReMiiX.

MrVex

08-23-2010

Summoner Name: Cyrus the Virus
Summoner Level: 30
Do you have Ventrilo & a working microphone? ya
Main 5 Champions: Amumu,Shen,Janna,Ezreal, and most of the Other tanks and supports.
Best Role (Tank,DPS,Nuke): Tank/support
Are you active Monday through Thursday? yup
What are the main days of the week you play? Most of the week
What are the main times that you play? Can be anywhere from 12pm to 10pm
How many hours on these days do you play? around 5 hours
What is your timezone and what time is it when you a re posting this? PST 5:17

ReMiiX v1

08-23-2010

Unfortunately you are 4 hours behind me, but if you are active when i am, ill consider your application. Ill be on tmrw 11am-3pm your time. Add me and well play. If your good ill accept you, if not ull have to decline your application.

Gijink

08-23-2010

Summoner Name: Gijink

Summoner Level: 22

Do you have Ventrilo & a working microphone? Yes and Yes

Main 5 Champions: Tristana, Akali, Sion, Dr Mundo, and Mordekaiser
Best Role (Tank,DPS,Nuke): Great with the above heroes. Excellent DPS with Trist, Nuker with Akali, and Tank/Support with Sion, Mundo, and Mordey.

Are you active Monday through Thursday? Yes

What are the main days of the week you play? Every free day, which is most weekdays.

What are the main times that you play? 12pm - 5 am, all depends on the day. Always play into the night.

How many hours on these days do you play? I log several hours a day.

What is your timezone and what time is it when you are posting this? It is 9:53, and the timezone is UTC - 05, the eastern time zone of the USA.

RedRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Are you interested in merging with a new fast growing clan? I'm looking for someone to lead our League of Legends division.

ReMiiX v1

08-24-2010

Yes. Id be interested in merging. What is your clan? Id like to change both clan names to one new name though if we did merge.

RedRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2010

Do you have email so we can further talk in private?

Husted

08-24-2010

Summoner Name: Husted
Summoner Level: 30
Do you have Ventrilo & a working microphone? Yes.
Main 5 Champions: Olaf, Veigar, Galio, Karthus, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Xin, Kassadin. Might not be main, but those are those I can play. Which one I play the most of these are: Veigar and Mordekaiser.
Best Role (Tank,DPS,Nuke): Nuke/Support
Are you active Monday through Thursday? Yea, usualy. Although my work scheme differs from week to week, I'll be more active in some weeks that others.
What are the main days of the week you play? Like... Every day...
What are the main times that you play? I'm in GT+01 . I think its called.. I usualy play from when Im off work till I sleep , etc, etc (what a life, huh?)
How many hours on these days do you play? I play at least 2-3 hours each day. In a week I might play for a total of 24 hours or more.
What is your timezone and what time is it when you are posting this? GT+1 I think it is.. And its 19:26 right now.. 7:26 pm.

Why I want to join this clan? I'm tired of solo queing with ppl who have abosloutly no idea how to play, and that makes me rage (inside of myself though), and I seek to find friendly and skilled players to play with
It's not that I can't stand to loose, everyone fail once in a while - but those soloquers ... darn..
Anyways, hope to hear from ya..

Best regards,

Edit:
I do own nearly every champ, except for Gragas and the new one. I can play Gragas though, and wouldn't mind starting to work out on some of those to be good at others.

ReMiiX v1

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRage View Post
Do you have email so we can further talk in private?
Id prefer to talk in game. Add me.

ReMiiX v1

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gijink View Post
Summoner Name: Gijink

Summoner Level: 22

Do you have Ventrilo & a working microphone? Yes and Yes

Main 5 Champions: Tristana, Akali, Sion, Dr Mundo, and Mordekaiser
Best Role (Tank,DPS,Nuke): Great with the above heroes. Excellent DPS with Trist, Nuker with Akali, and Tank/Support with Sion, Mundo, and Mordey.

Are you active Monday through Thursday? Yes

What are the main days of the week you play? Every free day, which is most weekdays.

What are the main times that you play? 12pm - 5 am, all depends on the day. Always play into the night.

How many hours on these days do you play? I log several hours a day.

What is your timezone and what time is it when you are posting this? It is 9:53, and the timezone is UTC - 05, the eastern time zone of the USA.
Add me in game. Ill play a few games with you. See how you do.