What you don't like about this map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desocupado

07-09-2012

Well, several people claim that this map popularity is quite low (I prefer it to 5x5 myself).
But I wonder what don't you like about TT?

Please make sure to explain why you don't like a given feature/flaw in TT.

List of points and possible reworks ideas:

• Nexus turret (Turtling)
    • Remove the platform minion lure. (working on another mechanic for comebacks)
    • Reduce super minion's effective health against champions (so a solo champion can try to push a superm inion wave while his allies are still respawning).
    • Reduce revive timer for teams with a destroyed inhibitor (increasing the likehood of comebacks).
    • Remove nexus tower regeneration.
  • Inconsistent Wall Length (Some champions can blink some regions)
    • Make some tweaks to wall length making thinner sections more obvious.
  • Poorly designed Jungle (Most junglers run into mana/hp issues)
    • Increase the amount of jungle camps (at least 1 bot and 1 top for each side, preferably near brushes to increase risk).
    • Make jungle camps drop health/mana relics so there are more jungle viable champions.
  • Low popularity
    • Increase IP reward.
    • Decrease game length.
    • Increase popularity in higher ELO (need more depth?)

Kulmid

07-09-2012

It's fine. People are just over dramatic. The only real issue is the base layout, namely the nexus and nexus turret. The only other thing people complain about are the walls and certain champs having an advantage, but that's what makes TT fun imo.

shnevz

07-10-2012

The jungle is the only gripe I have with this map. I'm getting tired of the disorganization and how common it is to have a 2 person "kill lane" bot. If they'd just put the jungle on the level of easiness as the 5v5 jungle so every team utilizes a jungler, I think this map would be great.

Desocupado

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulmid View Post
It's fine. People are just over dramatic. The only real issue is the base layout, namely the nexus and nexus turret. The only other thing people complain about are the walls and certain champs having an advantage, but that's what makes TT fun imo.
Turtling isn't fun indeed.
On one side, it allows some comebacks, as it buy some time for reviving after being killed/aced. But it needs a better implementation.
Maybe a solo hero could speed up reviving using a dominion-like capture animation at fountain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Fortress View Post
The jungle is the only gripe I have with this map. I'm getting tired of the disorganization and how common it is to have a 2 person "kill lane" bot. If they'd just put the jungle on the level of easiness as the 5v5 jungle so every team utilizes a jungler, I think this map would be great.
Maybe health relics could wok, as there's no blue buff in TT extra mana and health is required for most champions.
A few additional camps could help as well, especially if they are susceptible to ganks.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

That no one plays it

Desocupado

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
That no one plays it
Myself i never wait more than a minute in queue, but that must be due my ELO. (added to list)

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
Myself i never wait more than a minute in queue, but that must be due my ELO. (added to list)
Ooops.
Sorry, I meant to say "That not many good people play it so I have to wait 20 minutes in queue"
better?

Desocupado

07-10-2012

Then the question is:
Why few high ELO players play TT?

Boo

07-10-2012

because SR takes more skill

Swiftcarp