Whos the best Ninja? Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegolas0 View Post
Garen has no resource and is a man, katarina has no resource therefore she is a man.

Stop drooling guys she may be hiding something more than blades.
There's a reason they're reworking her art, this has been obvious for a long time now, she's got a SERIOUS case of man face.

Gespent

08-11-2012

NINJA. Lee isn t a ninja =/

D00M533K3R

08-30-2012

Well i have seen the ninja's in the game i'm not sure if u mean the ninja's as in actual ninja's or as in assassins.
1- the best damaging ninja's wold be Akali and Kenen because Akali can use the "now u see me now u don't" technique which is dis appear and reappearing thing and she can damage her enemies very quickly and swiftly.
2- Kenen is a yordle therefore he has super high attack speed or movement speed but Kenen is not that squishy plus his ult is so op and he throws ninja stars quickly. Kenen is more of an assassin and can be a bit tank. Kenen is more a carry so like you would do all the work.
3- Shen is like well...... it's a ninja alright he is a tank so yea but he looks like and ninja and his attacks are like ninja like how his 'E' move can hit an opponent and it can move away from them. he isn't really much of an damage champ but he can take in a lot of it.

Overall i think Kenen because his ult and his passive are like op ish. SO yea what do u think

FiteMeRiteNow

08-30-2012

so noone mentions shen....? you know... the guy that turns a 4v4 team fight at dragon into 5v4....?

M0rias

08-30-2012

talon

A Ninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Me.

Alvan Yakatori

12-31-2012

Shen is the best ninja because of his crazy mobility and ability to save lives with ult. And lee is not a ninja

ragnaraq

12-31-2012

Hey gaiz, you need to learn who's a ninja and who isn't. Check their passive.

ProtectTheMinion

12-31-2012

Rengar.

VGgam3r

08-03-2013

I like kennen and everyone but the best ninja is Zed