Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For A Support <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

06-03-2012

What's up guys, I am currently playing solo queue and getting sick of being placed with the most handicapped support.
I am wanting to duo queue with someone who can play a good support, and has some sort of communication, Skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Mumble, etc

I am 1300 ELO, I counter pick bot lane if possible. I play semi aggressive, but that all depends on the bot lane composition.

Message me if you are interested, this is for Draft/Duo Queue.
We can/will play draft just to get a feel of things.Thanks
IGN: Godly Talent

06-03-2012

bumpppppppp, just had yet again another handicapped support. yaaay.!

CamCam227

06-03-2012

Im good with Janna and I have skype but maybe later

06-03-2012

okay perfect, just sent you a request. I am going to eat so i can play in 20 if you like?

Wits

06-03-2012

I can play soraka support well. If you are a good carry, I'd like to play with you, but most carries I support suck (elo hell)

Serra ArkAngel

06-03-2012

I Soraka and Leona, hit me up some time.

I have a 5 slot Ventrilo I pay for.

GRIMThousandEyes

Recruiter

06-03-2012

I play all kinds of supports, I try and cater to the team/carry

Ali, Soraka, Nunu, Janna, Sona, and Taric are what I have. I'm picking up Leona as soon as I have the IP for her.

I'm actually looking for a team as a support player, but having a nice person to due que with would be awesome too add me and hit me up sometime. I have Skype, Teamspeak, and Vent.