Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAporoMission

06-03-2012

darius ult is too over powered since tanks go in first the team can do alot of damage to them then darius just uses his TRUE F*CKING DAMAGE ult to kill them and ignoring that the tank has armor
i was a taris then i went in first their team got me to half health then darius ult and kills me i had 400 armor and he just killed me
true damage ult is so f*cken op

mrdudefool

06-03-2012

Yes Darius is a pub stomper. I hate darius because he's sorta like a diva: once you have a Darius, all kills belong to him. Its as if everything revolves around this one Darius.

On that note, he actually has no mobility and can be countered and beaten by top champs such as Lee and Riven, who have far superior mobility.

GutoGrd

06-03-2012

Yeah, i agree. Yesterday, i saw him ult 5 times... wtf. The ult of Darius is so powerfull and the cooldown is rejected when kill. Plz nerf this guy.

CamCam227

06-03-2012

So op I hope he gets nerfed like he can ult after ult after ult after ult hes so op. Except my fav champ is Lee Sin and its easy for me to counter him and also Im really good at riven but I still agree that he is one of the most op champs in the league sitting up there with morgana he should be nerfed and once he is the league will be a better place.

Sam Is Whoa

06-03-2012

LOL you guys are still on this train huh. Darius is not OP. If you saw him ult 5 times in a fight your team should not have been starting that fight. his ult is easy to get around and counter. Its telegraphed and doesnt do nearly as much dmg as you ppl make it seem if he doesnt have stacks on you. you did something wrong if he wasnt dead before all 5 of you went down. Learn counter picks to champs it helps alot.

Okro

06-03-2012

Yep, sam is right. Look at his numbers. With no stacks his ult does almost nothing to a level 18. He needs his 4 or 5 stacks to do damage. Also, consider this. Could your ad carry maybe..target darius? Could everyone just burst him down in literally 2 seconds? Yes, if you ignore him he will EXECUTE you. He is meant to do that. Not kill you from full health, but execute you from about 1k hp ONLY if he has his 5 stacks. He can do about one olaf e with no stacks. Basically if you are having trouble with darius, kill him.

ManicPhilosopher

06-03-2012

I find that Fiora is an excellent counter to Darius

Mobile

06-03-2012

STOP SAYING DARIUS IS OP, just stun him GOD.

Duke NUKEM BABY

06-03-2012

true true but if you put mad cc on him no ult for him

Apollyon

06-04-2012

Lol, noobs complaining all day about this on the forum. I think this is my first post here but I just cant deny this **** anymore.
You guys, have no brains, thus... you cant play this game whenever a change occurs. You also can't play this game without the moba guides, because...as I said, you lack intelligence.
Instead the first thing you can think of is "that champion is op", and come here to cry a river.
Listen to me, quit this game for the love of God. The gaming community is going down because of people like you, the dumb part of this world, newly born who wants everything on a golden plate.
When I was young I loved gaming challenges, now I see so little of them. What once where cheats are now a necessity to support the waves of lurking cave mans.