Riot, please make very low settings "very low" for real again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lacerCY

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanInDisguise View Post
A lot of people have been complaining about lag after the Darius patch it may just be a bug in the software as Riot said that the facelift should improve FPS for low end machines.
I have been force to idling /leave because of the lag problem. account has been banned many time. so frustrated

Danish Vikingz

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaverKing View Post
Rent - $600/mo
Utilities - $100/mo (water/gas/electric)
Car Payment/Insurance - $120/mo
Gasoline - $80/mo
Food - $200/mo (assuming I never eat out or tip)
Student Loan Payment - $100/mo

TOTAL COSTS PER MONTH: ~$1200 per month

TOTAL INCOME: ~$1440 per month

One traffic ticket, unexpected bill, dead houshold appliance, birthday present or (God forbid) I go out with my girlfriend, and the $200 I have to spend on myself each month vanishes! Good luck affording a new compy when it takes more than 6 months to save up enough to afford one! If you ever move out of your Mom's basement you'll see what I'm talking about. Now run along.

My frame rate just tanked after this latest patch too. I spent $20 on a skin for my favorite Champ and I can't appreciate it because now even all lowest settings won't get me up to 60 fps. with flat view I could at least tweak my Character settings up to low/medium and zero everything else out. Now I'm lucky if I get 35 fps in a teamfight on all.
You sir, should use public transportation ...
think people below 20 fps, should not get allowed to play.. It ruins the game for the rest, that they play like **** cause of lag...

Danish Vikingz

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacerCY View Post
I have been force to idling /leave because of the lag problem. account has been banned many time. so frustrated
This!!! Exactly this.. What the hell, do you think it is for the 4 other people on your team.. Selfish to go to a game, you know u cant play..

lacerCY

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
This!!! Exactly this.. What the hell, do you think it is for the 4 other people on your team.. Selfish to go to a game, you know u cant play..
my pc is good enough to play, 5 match smooth..1-2 match lag or in the mid of the match ....specially in the mid night

why? i play other online game smoothly

DarkZedge

06-11-2012

Quote:
Rent - $600/mo
Gasoline - $80/mo

One traffic ticket, unexpected bill, dead houshold appliance, birthday present or (God forbid) I go out with my girlfriend, and the $200 I have to spend on myself each month vanishes! Good luck affording a new compy when it takes more than 6 months to save up enough to afford one! If you ever move out of your Mom's basement you'll see what I'm talking about. Now run along.

My frame rate just tanked after this latest patch too. I spent $20 on a skin for my favorite Champ and I can't appreciate it because now even all lowest settings won't get me up to 60 fps. with flat view I could at least tweak my Character settings up to low/medium and zero everything else out. Now I'm lucky if I get 35 fps in a teamfight on all.
LOL, dude take your aggresivity somewhere else.
1st i don't live with my mother, i l've been living on my own for quite a while a now and i still can afford to save up for a decent computer to run a low requirement based game like LoL, amd even then run it maxed out and on HD resolution.
2nd not my fault if you for some reason can't afford a decent computer don't get all aggressive cause i just poste my point of view and know for a fact that many people agree with me.

xCry0x

06-11-2012

Thank you for the lesson in very basic personal finance, I now understand that if you are living on $10/hr you cannot afford expensive things, go figure.

This game runs on very low end systems, my work laptop gets ~15 fps using on board video. The developers are going to cater to the average use case, not the extreme outliers which is where you fall. Heck, I am on the opposite end and the game doesn't run right on my gaming pc since the last patch; running SLI breaks the default UI.

OfficerZan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Quote:
Rent - $600/mo
Gasoline - $80/mo

Ummmm... I just built my friend a budget computer for $450. Sure it only had a 9800GT and a e8600, but that's plenty to play LoL lag free with 1080 res and medium graphics around 30fps. Take the hate elsewhere.