Riot, please make very low settings "very low" for real again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulli Secundus

06-04-2012

My friend who used to get 10-15 fps is now getting 30+ fps on the lowest settings after the patch. That's quite the improvement imo. Might just be your rig/drivers.

Micr0 Jacks0n

06-04-2012

Yeah Riot needs to fix this problem. Before the patch I always get 200+ fps on max settings. Now I only get 190. The game is unplayable and they need fix it.

oONekresOo

06-04-2012

I just need the option "Flat View" back!

Sparthikas

06-04-2012

In my opinion it is very important to provide truly economical "Very Low" settings.

Lots of players have older computers, and making us buy new ones just robs us of the money we could be spending on Riot Points.

*sigh*

xXCFXx Avenger

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersPig View Post
I played on all very-low settings before and after and got +10 fps, strange.
same, im not complaining though

oONekresOo

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersPig View Post
I played on all very-low settings before and after and got +10 fps, strange.
That might be your computer. Did you play with Flat View before? I needed Flat View, because without it was unplayable, as like it is now.

Linthas

06-05-2012

I was playing on high before with stable 60 fps (only fluctuating between 45 in large team fights), now on low i get a stable 45 fps. I want the old visuals back.

oONekresOo

06-06-2012

Flat View back! bump

DarkZedge

06-06-2012

So many people complaining about it, as for me my fps have improved a bit.
but then again i play with all the settings maxed out plus a resolution of 1920x1080 and run in some smooth 60fps.
Idk why do you ppl complain so much, just save up some money and upgrade ur old computer. the patch works and the fps improved what else u want, besides if most ppl improved and only a few got worse, maybe think that it might be a problem with your drivers or computer in generall

ReaverKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZedge View Post
Idk why do you ppl complain so much, just save up some money and upgrade ur old computer. the patch works and the fps improved what else u want, besides if most ppl improved and only a few got worse, maybe think that it might be a problem with your drivers or computer in generall

Rent - $600/mo
Utilities - $100/mo (water/gas/electric)
Car Payment/Insurance - $120/mo
Gasoline - $80/mo
Food - $200/mo (assuming I never eat out or tip)
Student Loan Payment - $100/mo

TOTAL COSTS PER MONTH: ~$1200 per month

TOTAL INCOME: ~$1440 per month

One traffic ticket, unexpected bill, dead houshold appliance, birthday present or (God forbid) I go out with my girlfriend, and the $200 I have to spend on myself each month vanishes! Good luck affording a new compy when it takes more than 6 months to save up enough to afford one! If you ever move out of your Mom's basement you'll see what I'm talking about. Now run along.

My frame rate just tanked after this latest patch too. I spent $20 on a skin for my favorite Champ and I can't appreciate it because now even all lowest settings won't get me up to 60 fps. with flat view I could at least tweak my Character settings up to low/medium and zero everything else out. Now I'm lucky if I get 35 fps in a teamfight on all.