Why doesn't riot buff teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

06-03-2012

He is useless out of lane.

Why doesn't he get a proper buff instead of some silly extra poison damage.

Ice Battle Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Learn when to use him, he is very useful as a counterpick and can be a real headache to tanky teams

AU Freo

06-03-2012

I think you were meant to say 'Why don't Riot nerf Teemo'.

pickanamesowecan

06-03-2012

Teemo's main benefits are the free wards that do damage, and his stealth. Utilise his strengths.

ICantPlayFiora

06-03-2012

Teemo is good already. People dont play him right.

Mitchyl

Recruiter

06-03-2012

Why doesn't Riot nerf Teemo..
Seriously. Consider that.

SatanInDisguise

06-03-2012

Because a properly built teemo can easily turn around a team fight. On top of that any teemo with any brains spams shrooms all over the place so if a team fight happens and the enemy run they get slowed to hell with AOE slow and damage.

AJStarhiker

06-03-2012

Teemo was my first champion after the free Tristana. One thing I've learned is that he's better at the fringes of any team fight. If the fight goes badly and your team has to run, a couple well-placed mushrooms can give your side enough space to escape. If it's going well, your poison can snag an extra kill or two after the enemy thinks they've gotten away. His blind disrupts an autoattacker's ability to farm and move quick gives him a lot of mobility.

And his mushrooms serve as teleport targets. If your Teemo is doing his job right, you should have those points available for backdooring turrets. It's when he gets caught in the middle of a team fight--especially if the enemy has a lot of CC--that he gets into trouble.