Place all ur problems here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRebirth

10-29-2009

GOD THIS GAME IS MAKING ME SICK! I CANT DO TUTORIAL , I CANT JOIN A ROOM , I CANT START A ROOM , I CANT ****ING DO ANYTHING THIS GAME ITS COMPLETELY **** n_n so i think all thsi problems should get fixed cuz

FIRST: my laptop runs the game perfetcly
SECOND: i dont have problems at connection
THIRD: i waited 5 hours for the game to download
FOURTH: im getting mad as ****

Katai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2009

Go ahead and post your logs and we'll see what's going on:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?p=202658

Lodizzle

10-29-2009

ha I cannot play this game either and it sucks cause all my friends have been playing for the past couple days.

And it seems there is no fix for my problem so I am hoping someone with the same problem will eventually find a solution.

Honestly it makes no sense how I can have connection issues with a perfectly stable internet. It makes no sense that I can experience packet loss only when I am running this application.

Atkk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2009

I also have some messed up problem. I've been playing LoL for 2 weeks and it was good until i got these random lag spikes. It's not my internet because other games i've been playing perfectly without lag but LoL gives me about the max FPS and then it randomly drops to 5 or 4, help ?