Revive, The Downfall of Dominion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aroyok

06-02-2012

I've had games with CherokeePimp and have seen some of his threads, and all I have to say is ZZZzzzZZzzzzzzzz

urmamasllama

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
Oh okay, so that gives him a right to go to every other post an act like an ass. Okay I get it.

Congrats Sauron, you're the king of a game Riot doesn't care about. Pat yourself on the back!
sauron is pretty darn funny i think you're just mad bro

revive isn't really a problem its not like its easy to use properly revive is a spell that can easily be completely wasted yes it is really strong but only if you know how to use it

Cherokeepimp

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
sauron is pretty darn funny i think you're just mad bro

revive isn't really a problem its not like its easy to use properly revive is a spell that can easily be completely wasted yes it is really strong but only if you know how to use it
So wait, it's only strong if you know how to use it? I'm pretty sure most people know how to press the button.

He's pretty **** ugly too, did you see that picture of him the other thread? He's got like a hook nose with beatty eyes. Looks like he just crawled out from the sewer.

Renegade Talon

06-02-2012

This thread has inspired me. I will now play kayle and make amazing puns every game. I fear for the people who suffer my viscious Pun-ishing. Muhahahaha!

Ardnalis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Quote:
So wait, it's only strong if you know how to use it? I'm pretty sure most people know how to press the button.

He's pretty **** ugly too, did you see that picture of him the other thread? He's got like a hook nose with beatty eyes. Looks like he just crawled out from the sewer.
I don't pretend to know much about philosophy and the like, but I'm pretty sure this is the definition of ad hominem.

Roundabout

06-02-2012

Something tells me Cherokeepimp is a little insecure.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

inb4 locked thread... seriously, there is no redeeming value in this thread...

Nekrogen

06-02-2012

Quote:
I'm pretty sure most people know how to press all the buttons. Pressing them all when they're off of CD isn't necessarily the best idea unless you're Sona, Yorick or the like.

Using Revive every time it's up is not the optimal way to use it, and it certainly isn't useful to your team if you use it for no reason; its CD is nothing to scoff at.

Anywho, as much as I love feeding the troll, I need to sleep. Thanks for the laughs.