Double IP ended early?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juravieal

06-02-2012

My brothers and I are getting less IP than we did last night with the boost. Every loss, for example, was 242 last night, and now we are getting 184. I only seem to be getting what I would normally get from my purchased boost, and nothing more.

Anyone else noticed this?

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Are you sure you didn't have an additional IP boost on? I just finished a game and got 2x

Juravieal

06-02-2012

We have additional boosts as well, just like we did last night. And still getting less per game.

Aegrotat

06-02-2012

Do remember that IP is all based on how long a game is. a 20 minute surrender is marginally less IP than a loss at 50 minutes.

Juravieal

06-02-2012

It appears that it is no longer stacking with purchased IP boosts. We are currently getting exactly what we would get, per game, as if we had our purchased boost only.

Juravieal

06-02-2012

5 people in the same game, 2 of us have paid boosts, 3 of us do not. The ones without received 148 IP, those of us with paid boosts received 222. Definitely does not seem to be doubling normal and then applying the boost, especially taking into consideration we received much more last night for the same length games.

Technician Tim

06-03-2012

whys everyone hating on the free ip? im getting double everything (it does not seem to double first win bonus), but still its FREE IP, i was happy with 34%, just means imma get whoever comes out after draven without paying cash

Sylvrr

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juravieal View Post
5 people in the same game, 2 of us have paid boosts, 3 of us do not. The ones without received 148 IP, those of us with paid boosts received 222. Definitely does not seem to be doubling normal and then applying the boost, especially taking into consideration we received much more last night for the same length games.
74 is the regular
74 + 74 = 148 is the bonus riot is giving us this weekend
74 + 74 + 74 = 222 is your paid bonus plus riot bonus

gg.

CamCam227

06-03-2012

Well I got about 140 every time after losing last night without boosts so Im going with you that something is going on unless you played the game for 20 min and you did really badly I dont see why you should have got the same amount of all the other people. ANYWAY ITS FREE IP come on like if you hate on it Riot is not going to do it again come on people.