Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got mega-flamed... what to do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1C3dR4K3

06-02-2012

So I was jungling Olaf, and when I went to gank mid for our Ryze, the gank failed. He immediately said that "Olaf has autism". Then for some reason, the Ashe in my bot lane said that I was a "sh*tmonster" because apparently she requested for jungle after we all locked in. Then the solo-top Lee on my team gets ganked in top lane and dies to Renekton while I'm in bottom half of the jungle, and tells me I'm a "useless piece of sh*it" for not ganking, even though I can't do anything about him not getting wards. Then the rest of the game continues with me getting flamed by all 3 with all three of them saying they were reporting me. Can I really get banned for this, or will people in tribunal actually read the chat to see to the extent at which I was flamed?

Wulfestopheles

06-02-2012

Report after the game, then move on with your life.

MaxxDeath

06-02-2012

Try farming more, and use the mute button to your advantage

Turtle Fetish

06-02-2012

Quote:
1C3dR4K3:
So I was jungling Olaf, and when I went to gank mid for our Ryze, the gank failed. He immediately said that "Olaf has autism".

Ult goes through disabilities.

rexman189

06-02-2012

Make a thread

Iamgonnatroll

06-02-2012

Well, your build is awful

Your score was awful

Your farm was even more awful

TheySeMeTrolling

06-02-2012

tribunal is all punish,but riot checks the case before banning so no, you cant get banned for that

CannonFodder4Hyr

06-02-2012

the moment someone starts flaming or trolling you, hit mute. Dont delay, dont try and argue, dont try and resolve it or work it out- just hit the mute button.

Trolls need attention to keep getting worked up, once you ignore them its a done thing. In tribunal they'll see a one sided chat log which will end up making you look good. If they see its two sided its easier to find you at fault.