Why does Riot Hate Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jakab

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conncept View Post
Fixed that for you.

Here's a little life advice, if all your games are terrible, there's only one common factor between them all- you. Think you can figure out what the problem is from there or do I need to spell it out for you?
You sound mad bro, Annie Bot too tough for you to handle?

Seriously, you die to bots. Don't call other people bad.

Conncept

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
it's only imbalanced because riot ignores it

oh darius overpowered as **** on dominion? oops. guess we better keep ignoring it.
Hmm... let's look at all the champs that are OP on dominion and SR

Summoner's Rift
Jax
Karthus
Yorick
Lee Sin
Darius
Ahri
Graves
Rammus

Ryze
Shaco
Nasus

Dominion
Jax
Karthus

Gangplank
Yorick
Darius
Caitlyn
Yi
Graves
Rammus

Shaco

Hmm... you seeing something here I'm not seeing? Everybody said this with pre-nerf Tryndamere too "You're not nerfing him because you don't care about dominion!" when in reality he was overpowered on both maps, and when he was nerfed became useless on both maps. Fighting is fighting, if one person is overpowered on one map they will be overpowered on the other. The obvious exceptions being champs like Nasus who is OP based on his ability to farm on SR, and champs like GP on dominion who are able to deny captures and cover a huge portion of the map in dominion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakab View Post
You sound mad bro, Annie Bot too tough for you to handle?

Seriously, you die to bots. Don't call other people bad.
Internet problems, get a life, I don't play PVP when I'm not sure whether or not I'll DC and I'v e had shaky internet for months now thanks to a building wide Wifi server. And those are dominion games, you wouldn't go a full game without dying unless you AFKd in the fount, your ignorance is amazing, you are clearly bashing something you know nothing about, how about you actually play some dominion games and then come back?

lalalalalalala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posotoligist View Post
twisted treeline.
i had to log in and check if that actually existed cause i was 90% sure we only had 2 map modes.

AntiNewb

06-02-2012

Honestly be glad you have normal draft. It's more than twisted treeline will ever have.

jakab

06-02-2012

Quote:
Internet problems, get a life, I don't play PVP when I'm not sure whether or not I'll DC and I'v e had shaky internet for months now thanks to a building wide Wifi server. And those are dominion games, you wouldn't go a full game without dying unless you AFKd in the fount, your ignorance is amazing, you are clearly bashing something you know nothing about, how about you actually play some dominion games and then come back?
Please stick to co-op games, I wouldn't ever want to go through the agony of having someone like you on my team in a real match.

DarkShogunMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

They don't hate it. It's just diffiult to balance Dominion without it also affecting SR. And SR is the main map. I remember a red posting before that they aknowledge that Dominion is unbalanced and that's exactly why they havn't implemented a ranked mode for Dominion. You can't balance a champion for Dominion and not have that affect him/her in SR. (and before that guy with the list says something almost none of those champs are OP in SR.)

If you want an example look at WoW. The Rogue class was super great and considered OP in PvP. So they nerfed tha class kinda hard. Result? Rogues were maybe ok in PvP but they were near the bottom of the DPS charts in PvE.

Conncept

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakab View Post
Please stick to co-op games, I wouldn't ever want to go through the agony of having someone like you on my team in a real match.
Your ignorance and inability to even make an argumentative point is hilarious, you were the kid who was still ending every argument in "Well, your face!" in highschool weren't you?

Come one come all, behold the results of inner-city public schools! Fear, tremble, hide your children from the stupefying sight of this constitutional right gone wrong! No flash photography please.

trevorwhatever

06-02-2012

cuz its lame

jakab

06-02-2012

Quote:
You're ignorance and inability to even make an argumentative point is hilarious, you were the kid who was still ending every argument in "Well, you're face!" in highschool weren't you?

Come one come all, behold the results of inner-city public schools!
You're = you are, you should probably learn some basic grammar before questioning the intelligence of others.

I don't have to make an argumentative point because we're not actually arguing about anything. You insulted me, I insulted you back. All I have to do is look at your profile and laugh.

traxvenom

06-02-2012

I love the idiotic responses in this thread from people that don't play Dominion.