Better AP Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palmerfan

06-02-2012

Should I purchase Gragas or Leblanc? I own most conventional mids except for these two. Gragas seems more fun, but I never see him in competitive or high elo play.

midillusion

06-02-2012

Well, you don't see Leblanc in high ELO play either, unless Reginald is drunk or high anyway. Personally, I prefer Gragas for his initiation, plus he's a better farmer than Leblanc. The thing about Leblanc is that she needs kills early on, and these days teams are shifting away from gank-heavy junglers in favour of counter-jungling, and players are getting better at playing defensive, making it very hard to get those early kills.

Gragas on the other hand can farm quite happily, and doesn't necessarily need the kills.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

LB rapes early game against everyone but galio, she falls off hard late game though so you basically pick her to end games quickly, same as a panth pick

grags is really annoying to play imo, all his damage comes from his barrel and ulti which without cdr takes to long to use often enough for damage compared to other aps

most grags I see now go jungle support where they get max cdr just to use ulti more often for ganks

ItsJustPain

06-02-2012

The best AP mid early and mid game is Heimerdinger
he dies easy late game
but if your team can back you up
you deal a ton of damage
that is if u stack ap

duduzimn

06-03-2012

mod