My Tryndamere Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broldin

05-25-2012

Hey guys, since I'm fairly lazy, my guide is a video on Tryndamere. I demonstrate the massive potential of his critical damage output, and how to optimize it. Hope you enjoy!
Any criticism, please post below
Any questions, please post below
Any praise xD? No... Ok

The link to the Tryndamere Guide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSKC5JGb6Oo

Broldin

05-25-2012

Bump

DarkOmegaMK2

05-25-2012

While i like your guide, i don't like Tryndamere himself... He's just too powerful, has a escape tool, has CC and IT'S IMMORTAL!

When i see a team with tryndamere in it (being mine or the enemy) i can't take that game seriously, because almost always the winning team is the one that has Tryndamere in it, it's just awful!

NamedTraxis

05-26-2012

If you've seen Dunkey's Eve guide, I like Tryn the same way. If you want to play Tryn, pick mundo, or any other champ in the game

He's just to strong, and most characters can't beat him. Yorick solo top is the #1 for surviving and winning his lane, but he's only good early game. Mid game he might get a few decent ganks, end game he has a small presence in lane. Tryndamere on the other hand can easily win solo top, and then has an amazing mid game and dominates end game. Just to much winning with him, and his escape abilities, especially if you have escape summoners, is to strong.

Broldin

05-27-2012

I can see that

CrimsonV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

1. pick trynd
2. push r
3. ????
4. profit

Broldin

05-30-2012

Hahah sad but... true... so true

ZheKingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-30-2012

trynd isnt THAT overpowered, but is quite strong. how to kill him:
1. keep ignite or any DOT until his ulti has ticked for a few seconds
2. cc the **** outta him, runs time out of the ulti
3. guardian angel. nuff said

but i dont like your build too much either. i like to start brawlers gloves 2 health pots. then i get avarace blade for gp 10 and heart of gold for gp 10. then get beserker greaves and wriggles lantern. at this point, if you are fed get phantom dancer, black cleaver and then infinity edge. if not, get inifinity edge and then phantoms.

End game i have : infinity edge, 2 phantom dancers, guardian angel, black cleaver, blood thirster. sell gp10 as you need.

Broldin

06-02-2012

I see that, I just think that this build really takes off if you can grab kills early on. While I like the sustainability in your build, I think my build more than compensates for it in life steal and overall damage output.