What to do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

What do you do when your team does this?
http://imgur.com/ocGSO

Something Snazzy

06-02-2012

Gank bot as much as you can before it gets that bad. And never rage, as that always makes it worse.

People get countered, have bad games, let their younger brother's play their account, etc. It ****ing sucks but it happens.

Make sure to take a break. Play a different video game for a minute. Go make some food. Get some sun. It was pretty much a guaranteed loss. Playing another game of League immediately means you will probably rage as soon as your team gives up FB. Which means another game will spiral outta control.

midillusion

06-02-2012

Ok, now that Snazzy has given the lovely little pep-talk, let's forget about what your teammates did wrong, and focus on your own mistakes for a second.

1. after 38 minutes you should have a lot more than 97 cs. You should be aiming for 100 cs by the 10 minute mark, instead of relying on getting lots of kills early on to stay in the game.

2. Thornmail is a bad item and very cost inefficient as well. A better option would have been a Guardian Angel.

3. You are facing a team that can cc you while you are hidden in your shroud. Getting a Banshee's or a QSS would have helped you here.

4. I don't know who you were laning against, but I always prefer flat armour seals to health per level. Personal choice here I guess, but it might help you out.

5. Was this is blind pick or draft? Either way, if you knew that all the other players on your team would pick AD champs, you should have picked a pure AP ranged champ. If the enemy were smart, they would have all just built armour and won the game a lot sooner. As it happens, you were lucky you lasted that long. Picking Akali against an Amumu and a Rumble is generally a bad idea as it is. I'm guessing you had no chance to get to Caitlyn before you died through all their CC right?

Of course, I have no idea how you actually played since I didn't see the match, but if you can clear up these points (particularly the awful picking and the even worst last hitting), you should find that you win a few more matches than you are right now.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

I was mid vs wukong, won my lane fairly easily. By 20 min in all bot towers were gone top 1 tower gone, My lane still had all the towers :P. It was a blind pick game. But either way, if I did do everything that you stated, I don't think that we would've won when the team is feeding so hard. I don't rage, I barely say anything except maybe saying to get the dragon and stuff. I seem to keep getting teams that have a guaranteed loss.