[WIP] Official League of Legends Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harbinger35

06-03-2012

Tier 1 - Katarina

That's enough internet for today.

Doom69Hunter

06-03-2012

Shaco+Katarina,sit down.

Insípid

06-03-2012

Okay i think janna needs to be Superb. Her Q is not easy to dodge wen quick shot which is the way to go. A well played janna is the best late game nnon tank support. Move nidalee to very good and make lee sin superb. His top lane is extremely strong and his jungle ganks are impeccable. Btw i Some of these statements were made by riot and knowledgeable world championship casters/commentators.
Your list has quite alot more flaws but i wont go into detail

Warrior Exo

06-04-2012

You put Sona as the lowest tier? She's currently the best support because of her rediculous poke, constant healing, and utility. Your putting people in the upper tiers that only noobs lose to. Alot of your high up champions are the kind that get shut down by 1 stun and your lower tiers are the kind that deserve to be way higher.

Saint Serpentine

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGJohn View Post
Hey, everybody! Whilst browsing the forums/internet I was actually having a very hard time finding an accurate, well agreed upon tier list of League of Legends. This is when I decided to take it upon myself to make one.

Tier 5 - Bad

, Yorick
I had to double check to make sure this list wasn't from last year. You really should hold off on making lists. If they deleted shen/darius yorick would definitely be one of the first bans. He's incredibly strong and easy to use. That's just one thing that's wrong with that ENTIRE list. Play more then come back bro.