Beginner Bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draikk

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsthumbs520 View Post
I have a friend who just started playing last night and today we had time for a few games. I set us up in a beginner bot game and immediately someone in champ select starts trolling him for making it a bad team comp. I tried to tell the guy it wasnt a big deal in bot games and he was new, so please stop. Rest of the game he just followed him and made fun of him for every mistake. It blew my mind...i just cant wrap my brain around why people feel the need to be this way.
I actually do know why people do that kind of thing: They are too bad otherwise and need to find a way to make themselves feel better. When you think about it, it only makes them appear even more pathetic. And honestly, if you can decimate beginner bots, it's really time to at least step up to intermediate.

I say, report these types of people and move on.

DonnFirinne

06-02-2012

I think the biggest problem people actually have with the current report system is that the reporter never gets feedback. Not to make assumptions of you all, but I think you are less frustrated with reports not having an effect than you are with never seeing the effect and assuming there is none. I think it's a pretty rare case when someone reports a player and sees them again later doing the same thing. I've never heard of this in any complaint thread, nor has it happened to me. I dunno if this feedback for reporters is possible or feasible, it seems like a lot of work, but at least for those who read this, maybe assume that your report got them banned until you see the specific player again?

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

I would say it's better to have a player who stomps the bots than a player who feeds the bots on purpose.

At least you win the game and get more IP and EXP with the first kind of player.