Advanced Twisted Fate Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JhinSavage

02-13-2011

im still having trouble with twisted fate

th3only1left

06-02-2011

tf is my fav hero. if you starting to use him, build him ad first, its easier. i go with dorans blade, followed by bezerk greaves. then vampire stick. build infinity. when ur lvl 6 gank someone. always lock on gold card first.i reccomend have stack deck active on.ping then gank.red card in team fights in they're all grouped up. other wise use the gold card. if ur fed as in you have fantom, infinity, and another fantom, you should be able to killl their carry or dps. since at rank 5 gold stuns 2 sec. use that . walk in team fight.if they have dps that will wipe out ur team.don't use red. use gold on that person and ping and focus him. then run away. keep stunning the carries. don't die. stay in the back. then if your winning gate to cut them off. just farm and last hit. with stacked deck and blue card you'll have plenty of gold. focus on last hit for first 15 to 20 min game. later when you have items, last hit will be a breeze.

moltres27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=809442 please help me reep the best alistar player in lol

ZerodaFallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

nice guideee

Nub1e

07-01-2011

Super Helpful, I wish all guides were as detailed!