Riot please do something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metaphisto

06-01-2012

Riot I am begging you to do something. I have a played a total of 9 games today (yay 4 hour work days! ) and 6 of them have had a leaver or disconnect in them. This is such a joke.

Instead of looking forward to the game when I get into team select I am figuring out which jerk is going to ruin the game by disconnecting. I've been right 66% of the time that there will be a leaver. I lost over 30 ELO in ranked today because of 2 disconnects and a rage quitter (for dying to a garen about 10 times). My normal games have been just as bad, in fact the only games I have won are when I queue with a team of 5. Unfortunately for me, they live in different time zones, so finding a full team is rather rare, especially with Diablo 3 now released.

If you don't believe my tale of this many disconnections look at my history. Every lost game from today and yesterday has had a leaver/quitter in it. Too bad for me I earned all my wins because my opponents didn't have any disconnections when I won. I'd appreciate some vasoline before you plow into me Riot. Thanks!

Am I really the most unluckiest son of a ***** around or are other people noticing this? And exactly what the hell is going on lately? This can't all be because school is almost out for the little children.

Fluffdaddy10

06-01-2012

If you have AFKers or Disconnecting player issues, report them. Make sure you put info in the comment box.

People disconnect. I know it can be a pain, but it happens.

Metaphisto

06-01-2012

Yeah, but 6 out of 9 games is a joke. And also, I don't care so much for ELO, I will gain it back. I am using it to show that this isn't just a once a game thing. It's just about every game.

SolWarrior

06-01-2012

If I were put in a situation that consists of fixing this problem I would really not know what to do exept confirm the reports sent by the players. I dont think riot can do much when there are millions of people playing the game.

Metaphisto

06-01-2012

I believe there are things Riot can do to help change this, but it would most likely require a lot of work. And to be honest, most of the time Riot tries to do something that requires work they say it will be soon™ or cancel it for something much easier (this weekend's IP boost for reference).

BlackJesus101

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolWarrior View Post
If I were put in a situation that consists of fixing this problem I would really not know what to do exept confirm the reports sent by the players. I dont think riot can do much when there are millions of people playing the game.
riot could implement stricter measures to stop this the report system does f-all to stop people since generally it does nothing unless multiple people report the offender which often doesnt happen hell i see people deliberately troll someone and screw over their lane or get them killed then start raging at them to turn the team against them

although i do have to admit to some extent these problems were cxaused by the massive success of Riot seems like today whenever anything gets popular or goes mainstream it gets flooded with trolls and ******* these problems where no where near as bad during season one

Metaphisto

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJesus101 View Post
these problems where no where near as bad during season one
They were pretty much non existent before season 1.

Metaphisto

06-02-2012

First game of the day had another rage quitter. The Veigar on my team couldn't kill the opposing Veigar, even when I kicked him into our tower. He started a surrender vote, we all choose no, and he rage quits. Awesome way start to the day

Metaphisto

06-02-2012

Well it's time to take a break from this game for a long time. I can't play the game when it's an automatic loss just for pressing the big "Play" button. Might as well change the button on my screen to "Lose." Feeders, ragers, dc/afk, or people who are alt tabbed out of the game in every single game.

Yet again, Riot does nothing but sit around with their thumbs up their butts. I applaud you Riot. GG Riot. GG. I'm sure in a year you'll figure something out, realize it was too much work, get shot with nerf guns and give out another IP boost so that way you can ignore this problem.

Shugotenshi

06-02-2012

like people who have no concept of how to choose champs for a successful team composition...or hey my food just got here...i'm gonna que anyway and i'll be back in 20 minutes to carry the team...what the f**k is with your matchmaking system? just because i'm new and start doing well doesn't mean you should punish me by sticking me with a$$holes who need to be carried every single game because they can't take a few minutes to learn anything.