Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Remain Insane

06-01-2012

I think that the real issues with Swain stem from his awkward attack animation. Fix that by itself and swain would be much more enjoyable, and we wont have to take into attack the small delay before he actually attacks.

Undercover Urf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-01-2012

Darius nerf? Who saw that coming?

Plutoburns

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Arbiterrrrrr View Post
Prone to being kited!!? *Apprehend*
I will acknowledge that he is a terror for melee characters. But mages or anyone with range just laugh. The range on the grab is way short.

Desmond Law

06-01-2012

Your logic in nerfing Urgot is rediculous. You can only get in 3 Q's for each E you can land. And Urgot needs that bonus MR and armor when he throws his ass in the thick of the fight.

TGMrFlibbles

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori of Krieg View Post
Urgot nerfs...seriously? WTF is wrong with you?
He is already underplayed, it is like you are trying to Eve another champion.

If anything Urgot needed buffs, this is possibility the dumbest thing you have done since making an entire champion useless(EVE). Although I suppose the release of the new champion will top that: "Oh we just made a broke ass beefy axe user? Let's make another immediately afterwards!" HURRRDHURRR
I'm glad it isn't just me who realizes this. His ult is not very effective for ulting into the enemy team because you get cced and die. His ult is best for 1v1 and getting out of ganks, so losing that bonus armor/m.r. makes one of his skills useless.

ViceVersa

06-01-2012

Why is Swain's Ultimate called, "Touched Bolt Augmenter" at 2"50?

DragonsEyeG

06-01-2012

Morons, you suck, who ever is picking whats getting "balanced" is smoking too much of that green "feel good" plant. You are nerfing everything and buffing a champion who already has a Powerful Uliti. Get your buts in gear and stop nerfing champions who don't need it because people are too good with a champion or other people are just bad against them. This is pathetic.

Brightinly

06-01-2012

WHY did you buff swain?!

TGMrFlibbles

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sie Toten View Post
somewhat large aoe? harder to dodge than other skill shots and when he does hit you even if you dodge most of it hes going to hit hard
Really kid? You get rewarded for landing a difficult skill shot. Oh his auto lock is sooooooo op, it's so easy to use. Buy some boots, dodge it, and stop whining.

LuciferDuck

06-01-2012

darius is a monster!!!!