Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seathninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

I wasn't aware Swain's ultimate reduces damage output for other champions by 15%.

Bob the bomber

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkR1sing View Post
I kinda understand Urgot nerfs, I always watch tournaments and Urgot really dominate laning phase.
That is the ONLY time he dominates.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

4:13 cut the video CUT THE VIDEO!!!

Avalon Bright

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
Ahri :"guaranteed pick or ban"
that gave me a really needed laugh, and afte the laugh, i asked myself "who is this Ryze guy, or this Cassiopeia girl"

now seriously, why do you insist on calling her an Assasin? she has some burst mobility and that's all ~ Kassadin, Leblanc, Talon, Fizz....those are mobile Assasins

now you're reducing her base damage so she can has EVEN LESS burst, and (according to the PBE) raising the AP ratios by a miserable ammount

Riot, after all the hype you did to Ahri, why do you hate her that much?
Cannot upvote this man enough. Riot what the hell are you doing? Ahri is in a fine place at the moment and I don't think I've EVER seen her banned in any Draft games or any streams I've watched. Are you all high or something?

Don't act like this isn't just because a pro stomped with her and, WHOOPS, BETTER KILL HER FOR THE PLEBES TOO.

She's in a good place, hell, if anything she could use some buffs. She's already far, FAR less bursty than pretty much every single AP carry in the game and then you go and completely make her FF entirely useless. What the hell are you thinking!?

TehMasaAdams

06-01-2012

The noobs always win, Tryndamere, Shaco, and now Darius. Darn cosmo nerfs.

r0z1p3r

06-01-2012

Need someone to explain what change on darius ulti?still dont get the point.

Sasori of Krieg

06-01-2012

Urgot nerfs...seriously? WTF is wrong with you?
He is already underplayed, it is like you are trying to Eve another champion.

If anything Urgot needed buffs, this is possibility the dumbest thing you have done since making an entire champion useless(EVE). Although I suppose the release of the new champion will top that: "Oh we just made a broke ass beefy axe user? Let's make another immediately afterwards!" HURRRDHURRR

Grabnork

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0z1p3r View Post
Need someone to explain what change on darius ulti?still dont get the point.
Darius ult used to refresh if the target hit died from ANYTHING before 0.5 seconds passed after he used it. Now it will only refresh if it brings the target to 0hp by itself.

Daxxxter

06-01-2012

I love the changes, but when they said they looked at all the mages, they lied. Heimerdinger needs some love too!

TGMrFlibbles

06-01-2012

I understand the fact that Urgot dominates early game. Yet, with this new nerf it will RUIN his ult. Oh cool it still moves them, not unless there's a two man gank, you use it to get out, but the fact that it no longer makes you tanky, will result in death. Urgot's ult is not good for jumping into the enemy team unless he is built really tanky and has his flash up or some escape. The best situations for his ult are to 1v1 someone to catch them off guard and wait for cool downs and to get out of a gank. The nerf on the shield kinda makes sense, but the best solution would be to lower his base armor and m.r. I'm assuming this comment won't be looked at, so I guess I'll play as much games with Urgot as I can before his great ult is ruined. W/e