My account has been suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayHeng

06-01-2012

i have no idea what do i do than my account has been suspended. i were play six games today, and i didnt life game or feeding game. Also i was pay $20 for buy new heros 20mins ago. i need PVP.NET's phone number and i wanna know what happen about my account.

Moonthrower

RayHeng

06-01-2012

might i should quit this game. im so regret pay a lot money for this game. i need leave this game alone. hu~~~~~~~~

Moonthrower

06-01-2012

I can't help but think there's a reason you're suspended. There usually is...

Aradene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Go to support and lodge a ticket. They will tell you if you really have no idea what you have done wrong.

bureh

01-08-2013

**** riot!!!! i've spent lots of money!! and you just banned me!! RIOT SUCKS! YOU MOTHER FKER BAN ALL THE PLAYER WHO PAID!! FK U ASSSSSHOLEEEE

vulgarwolf

01-08-2013

When Chewbacca was younger, he lived in the dangerous forest of Shadowlands on Kashyyyk. He lived there because he wanted to explore other parts of the galaxy, but did not know how to get off Kashyyyk.When he was almost age 100, he worked at the Wroshyr Tree. Chewbacca and his friend, Jowdrrl, job was to repair vehicles with a hydrospanner. Later Chewbacca and Lumpawaroo, his father, built the town Rwookrrorro, witch became the capitol of Kashyyyk. This town was quickly attacked by droids, but Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon Jinn won the battle.At age 178, the Clone Wars started and Chewbacca became the leader of the Wokkie Army.Chewbacca and the King of Kashyyyk, Grakchawwaa, fought Asajj Ventress but loosed because a Wokkie named Quaagan helped her.During the 2nd year of the Clone Wars Chewbacca and Ahsoka Tano was captured by Trandoshan, a bounty hunter.Chewbacca later that year became a negotiator and gave Tarfful the spot of Leader.The Final year of the Clone Wars: Before the Battle of Kashyyyk and Jedi named Quinlan Vos became a protector of Kashyyyk.(He died in the battle against the droid). After the droids were defeated the Battle of Kashyyyk the battle against the clones lasted 2 month before stormtroopers came in and won. One month later, Looking for his padawan, Quinlan Vos, Roan Shryne came to Kashyyyk. Chewbacca and a group of Wookies were able to escape on his ship, while he faced Darth Vader.When the escaped Trandoshan, the bounty hunter, came across Chewbacca in space and captured him as revenge from the clone wars. Using his hydrospanner, Chewbacca, was able to free the Wokkies off the ship. Chewbacca decided to free any Wokkie on imperil ships.When Chewbacca was trying to escape off an Imperil Star Destroyer he ran to Lieutenant Han Solo. But Han decided to free Chewbacca, making him an enemy of the Empire. Chewbacca gave his life debt to Han. Star Wars episode 4(New Hope), 5(Empire Strikes Back), and 6(Return of the Jedi) occur. After the second Death Star was destroyed Chewbacca and Han went to Kashyyyk to work on repairs to the planet.Han and Leia get married. Han and Chewbacca went out to search for Force Children. Han's Children and (some how) Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's son, had Force, they discovered. In his Final mission, Chewbacca, Han, and Anakin went to Sernpidal, to take people off the planet because of Civil War. Anakin was being pushed by the wind near a cliff, Chewbacca ran after him. He caught Anakin and put him on the ship when the wind started again and push Chewie of the cliff. Chewbacca got a giant carving of his head on Kashyyyk as his memorial.

theurbanraptor

01-08-2013

Vulgar wolf, why you keep posting that?

Maldark

07-17-2013

the internet fall so my champion won't to move then when the internet worked I've played and I was lvl 10 and killed 1 champ and 27 minions and lost 6 times and we've won the battle , and you suspended my account for a week !!!!!

Mutagenaric

07-17-2013

If you got suspended, I feel bad for you, son; I got ninety-nine problems, but a ban ain't one.