Twisted Fate Pick a card visual bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeAdLiNe

10-29-2009

The animation of the shuffle sometimes gets under your health bar ,making it hard to see the card.Also it happens that shuffle skips to animate some of the cards or just animate when gold card appears.This happend to me both when i had lag/delay and in a lag free game,so I am not really sure if it was lag or the animation is just bugged.

Mr Bigglesworth

Adjudicator

10-29-2009

I also had this bug happen to me today. Started out fine, then sometime during mid game the function Pick A Card stopped working with the display. It was shuffling through the cards but I couldn't see which card was up. Only one that every appeared was the gold card. The opposing card master on the other team also experienced the bug.

FFDeek

10-29-2009

me too

haDro

10-30-2009

There are many threads about this issue. Got it last game again when our Gangplank sacrificed a creep I wasn't able to see my cards, when the buff expired I saw them again and when he did it again my Pick a card spell was permanently bugged till the game ended. It ruins the char completely and should be on the list of bugs which need to be solved at the top. It happens way too often.

Umibozu

10-30-2009

Yeah, whenever I play Twisted Fate, partway through the game, I will no longer be able to see the cards when I use Pick a Card.

This absolutely sucks - I love Twisted Fate, but this ruins it for me when I never know what card I have.

WhatDah

10-31-2009

It just happend to me and Riot needs to fix it asap. This just make Twisted Fate useless.