Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"You're bad at (a champion), you waste your money on that skin."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThrillOfTheBlunt

06-03-2012

lol whats even better? having the other team call u a tryhard for owning a skin. that happened to me several times already XD

Sky Captain Koo

06-03-2012

I buy skins so I can dress up and look nice on the fields of battle. ^_____^

no5peakenglish

06-04-2012

I dont know about you guys, but when i see someone on my team with a skin, i assume that they're good with that champ.
i've never actually said that to anyone, but i have thought it, especially when youre laning/playing against the same champ.
but i own skins for all the champs i like, and like everyone else said: haters gon hate that you make money.

on a sidenote, i was playing as MF with that skin from the Mad Max movies and someone said "why would you waste money on THAT skin"
^that was my favorite mf skin :/

Mister Simple

06-04-2012

Morgana with Blackthorn skin. "She must be a pro." Game ends with her being 1-7 also having 30 CS. #facepalm.