All AD Carry WIN!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elements

06-02-2012

Me and my friends were premade, so the random went AD Carry and we all went AD Carry
Thx for all the negative thumbs down, I don't know why you didn't like this picture. We said almost nothing the whole game and then at the end lobby the enemy team proceeded to call us **** and horrible, with fail builds. So we retaliated. Why do you thumb down?
After an hour of battling siege style with alot of plays, we finally won. It took around 30 minutes for us to make the final push, as the other team just camped on inhibs.

*******http://i.imgur.com/fz0gg.jpg********

Outplay Nation

06-02-2012

cool story bro, want a trophy?

Little Boy Nate

06-02-2012

Wow, you guys sound like asses.
Trolls like trolls? Or are they acting like trolls to troll us into thinking they are trolls?

Elements

06-02-2012

The chat in the sidebar was because they were saying we were the sh** ones, so we just retaliated to them because they couldn't handle losing to an AD Carry team. If you want the replay I can upload it.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

So I'm guessing that in spite of your all AD team, the enemy team had little to no armor items on most players.

Proper building and items such as thornmail exist for punishing teams who pick comps that only deal one kind of damage.

Bukumber Express

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
So I'm guessing that in spite of your all AD team, the enemy team had little to no armor items on most players.

Proper building and items such as thornmail exist for punishing teams who pick comps that only deal one kind of damage.
I've always felt like Bloodthirsters countered Thornmail really well. I'm not actually sure if that's legit or not, but it's a common item on AD carries...

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Thornmail negates the sustain AD champion get from lifesteal items, often dealing damage through the lifesteal.

The defensive Item that the AD carry usually builds last, especially if it contains MR, is also good at counteracting Thornmail damage when combined with lifesteal. In this case, you will have essentially no lifesteal.

I can pull out a ton of threads that debate this with the math, if you really need it.

The biggest thing is that thornmail deals its damage based on unmitigated damage. It counts the incoming damage, before it is reduced.

Also, Frozen Heart and Randuins Omen are very strong against AD as well with their respective attack and movement speed slows.

mambawarrior

06-03-2012

I'd go Frozen heart, thornmail, ninja tabi, Randuins Omen, and Warmogs Rammus. Powerball in, activaate R and W, get Pentakill by standing still

Elements

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post

Did you even bother to look at the pic? Look at their items, they all have armor. Despite us countering them with black cleaver and last whisper, and saying almost nothing the whole game, after the game they proceeded to call us **** and horrible.

Aritoone

06-04-2012

Teemo isn't a carry. Plus it isnt viable, enemy team stacks armor/thornmail. GG