Yorick Ghoul Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azurlite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Well, I've noticed a possible bug on Yorick, not sure if it's intentional or not.

Anyways, on to the possible bug.

When I was laning against a Yorick last ranked I noticed that his ghoul was healing him for pretty decent amounts after the initial damage. Keep in mind this ghoul was only hitting me for 23 damage while Yorick was getting about +44 for each time I got hit. Curious as to why it was healing so much, I bought him myself and investigated.

Well, I noticed this immediately.

A Ravenous Ghoul is summoned behind the target and it will heal Yorick for the damage it deals.

This is where I think it is a bug of some sort, I summoned a ghoul, it hit 17, healed me for about 24. Notice above how it states it heals for the damage that it deals, so that obviously must mean 100 % of the damage the ghoul does heals Yorick for the same amount.

But, I think the bug here is that the ghoul heals Yorick for the damage it would do on an enemy with 0 armor. It states that it heals for the damage it does, not for the damage it originally would have done. If this is not intended, it gives Yorick more sustain than he should have in the first place, which is rather unfair. (A minor problem though seeing how Yorick is not played that much)

Would like some more opinions on this, maybe a red confirmation that this is intended. This has caused a Yorick to escape me twice because his ghoul healed him enough so he could escape with 4 hp.

Edit: Keep in mind that I did not count the initial damage heal, just the ghoul autoattacks.

Gaopow

06-01-2012

Just tested this with a friend and it seems that Yorick minions heal him for the pre-mitigation amount of damage.

From reading the tooltip it would seem that this is not working as intended.

Using armor runes (seals) and minion damage reduction masteries, i took 19 damage per hit from the ghouls while the yorick was healing 24 per hit, indicating that there is either an error in the tooltip or an error with the way that damage done is calculated in relation to the ghouls.

A Red post would be pretty helpful in clearing this up.

SlashFail

06-01-2012

I have also tested this, I believe it is the premitigated damage aswell.

I would like to see this error corrected, or atleast an appropriate tooltip update.

Trollingforfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

I've seen this also with Yorick's ghoul healing more than intended.

Should be fixed.

Azurlite

06-01-2012

Bump.

Reapexx

06-01-2012

So THAT'S why he's so hard to get out of lane..

Azurlite

06-01-2012

Bump again.

Azurlite

06-01-2012

Bump.

Azurlite

06-02-2012

Bumping until I get an answer from a red.

Azurlite

06-03-2012

Bump.