Vision from neutral points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zzFrostzz

05-31-2012

Why does neutral points allow vision on cloaked champs? If u dont control the point u shouldnt have vision of enemy champs........

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

cool, but I think if they were planning on changing that, they would have done it somewhere in the neighboorhood of 9 months ago when they introduced the mode. Feel free to make an argument, though, they (riot) like to say they listen to their players (but personally I think that is only in certain forums). It probably exists to prevent abuse cases where an invisible champion starts channeling on a blank point with no way to get there in time.

zzFrostzz

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
cool, but I think if they were planning on changing that, they would have done it somewhere in the neighboorhood of 9 months ago when they introduced the mode. Feel free to make an argument, though, they (riot) like to say they listen to their players (but personally I think that is only in certain forums). It probably exists to prevent abuse cases where an invisible champion starts channeling on a blank point with no way to get there in time.
Well once they do an action the cloak goes away which includes capping a point. The whole point of cloak is to sneak up on people plus oracles cost a whole 250 gold. In this mode thats like 20 secs of game time with kills and stuff. Also in classic mode ur tower goes away u dont see cloaked in that area so why should it in this mode?

Vardrean

05-31-2012

Yeah, Im finding it really annoying when im playing vayne and I pop my ult and use tumble to sneakily go behind them and then the tower is neutralized and im dead

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

The only thing I would change is making it more clear if you are visible or not to the enemy team. The actual mechanic can stay, its just a little unclear to new people until they have died because of it a couple times, and the radius of vision is a bit fuzzy even to me.

Roundabout

06-01-2012

Meh, if they got rid of the feature, it would only promote the use of Lightbringer and Sweeper, which are fantastic items.

DiscworldDeath

06-01-2012

Why change it? Honestly, it's something both teams should keep in mind.

2 more things: Teemo and Shaco. And windmill fight. An Akali shroud for windmill fight where she's stealthed is way annoying.

It's something to think of, when you W as Wukong, to not go over the neutral turret, if fighting a stealther to get the point neutral as quickly as possible, etc.

SHOE788

06-01-2012

Because eve and twitch could build sunfire and endlessly interrupt a cap unless the enemy team had stealth detection.

Nekrogen

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOE788 View Post
Because eve and twitch could build sunfire and endlessly interrupt a cap unless the enemy team had stealth detection.
I've seen this kind of thread before but I've never seen this reasoning. +1