Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5-31-12 | Minor Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NemuiKumi

06-01-2012

I'm having a problem ... I was playing in a custom game, after I finished, it was telling me the stats were taking too long to load, so I skipped them . After seeing the patch notice, I closed and restarted my client, to download the patch. This is where I'm having the problem: After I log in, it's telling me that I've left a game that was still in progress, when I press "Reconnect", it tells me I cannot connect to the server. I've logged in and out about 4 times now, and it still gives me the same messages. A friend has told me that the Buddy List shows that I'm not in a game, yet he can't invite me to join a game. Anyone have any solutions? :\

Mars Adept

06-01-2012

Quote:
Klover:

• Fixed a bug that caused Champions to periodically become trapped in walls

I totally won a ranked game cause enemy Jarvan got caught in a wall at baron lololol!!!!
imma not patch so i can abuse this fro free elo! op <3 riot games

Ruebeus

Recruiter

06-01-2012

How long until the Particle bug is fixed? I am sick of missing kills on Twisted Fate because of Ghost Cards.

Gablesmath

06-01-2012

that wall bug got me a win in ranked the other day xD (gave me the kill that gave me the lane :P )

enegue15835

06-01-2012

I restarted my client after i won a game, now when i try and log in it takes me to the reconnect thing and thats the only button aside from chat but when i try and reconnect, it says it can't....someone help? :/

mikeszhang1

06-01-2012

Yes amumu global laugh lives on!

hikoshinn

06-01-2012

wall bug from flash fixed <3

FrostInks

06-01-2012

Renektons stuck

My Small Puppy

06-01-2012

Getting stuck in walls wasn't a bug, it was a feature.

Scraping Spear

06-01-2012

Glory to the Network Ops Team