LoL Staff Please Read!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FROSTY3

Recruiter

05-31-2012

Hey! I think I speak for most players of LoL when I say that one of the things that we want to see more than anything in the game is new maps! Personally, I'd see a new map out before I'd even see a new champion. I posted this thread so that we could get the word out to the LoL staff that new maps are a prime concern to all (or most) of us, and if you want to say something about how you want a new map, or if you even have any ideas, feel free to post here, even if you just give this idea a thumbs-up!!! (That means hit the little green button down there!)

New maps?
FROSTY3

Suaroth

05-31-2012

I thought I read something about another map soon. Magma fields? Something like that. I don't remember where I heard it. I think I read it on the forums. One of the artists posted something about it. I don't know if it's a new map, but that seemed to be what he was talking about.

SeanTheHated

05-31-2012

The more maps the better, way better than adding heroes all the time.

FROSTY3

Recruiter

06-02-2012

I totally agree! I was actually thinking of something earlier that would be easier for them to do than make a whole new map, why don't they put the tutorial one-lane map up for people to play on? It's ideal for 1v1 matches (which are awesome) or if you just wanna go crazy with a bunch of champions on a small map.

Rubyluxford

06-02-2012

I personally would prefer to have new maps, but even if it's just a new map once every 2 months? to spice things up alittle? Thumbs up this if you agree with me on this.

Godsthumbs520

06-02-2012

+1

FROSTY3

Recruiter

06-02-2012

I +1'nd it as well ^.^ Hey everyone thats replied to this thread and people who do in the future, feel free to tell other people about it, let's get this topic noticed! And don't forget to +1 the first post!

douglas97

06-03-2012

i think a new map would be a good way to change things up a bit.

douglas97

06-03-2012

i think a new map would be a good way to change things up and have more maps.

CamCam227

06-03-2012

Yeah it would be cool because we havent had a new map in an age one of the guys on this thread said magma fields well that would be sick if there was lava instead of water or something it would be sick.