Tryn....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SatanInDisguise

06-02-2012

Olaf does realy own Tryn specially once he gets lifesteal he cant die against a non fed tryn if he uses his W and has a little life steal from items.

However it does realy annoy me when tryn just pops over a wall and kills you in 3 seconds flat when he is even a little fed. Or on top of that he spins over a wall then even if you would escape his OP slow gets you + red buff means no escape.

FrankTheStud

06-02-2012

Play someone who counters him if it's draft pick. Tryn is strong...VERY STRONG, but not OP. Ignite him and/or do some DOT (Darius passive, Urgot E, etc) on him when he hits his ulti. Sometimes, with enough burst damage, a champion (Gragas is a good example), you can get kill him before he even spikes his ulti. (Body Slam + Q + Ulti = Probably about 80% of Tryn Health)

Linkguy333

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGxc View Post
I don't care what any one says on this post or whatever. LoL please redo or go through some of the champions skills. played several matches against tryn. and right when i am about to kill him he uses his ult and kills me since i am also low health. Than he is able to get away from being invincible and heals right after his ult. I am sure there are several other players that have experienced the rage of tryn. Does anyone else have any opinions about him? Or how do you think about this, the players who do play tryndamere. Or you can put some of different experiences with other champions being "OP" of some sort.
Trynd is not OP at all. he's annoying, just not OP. His ult is easily denied from ignite. also renekton hard counters him early because his stun stops trynds E from working (the spin move). I've seen alot of posts about trynd being OP or too stronk although he's not OP at all, just very annoying, I get fed every game I play trynd, he's not nooby either. One ignite can deny his ult, because ignite lasts about the same time as trynd's ult, although if trynd ults then heals he'll be fine, sure he's annoying (that's why he's always banned in draft/ranked) but not op at all.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGxc View Post
I don't care what any one says on this post or whatever. LoL please redo or go through some of the champions skills. played several matches against tryn. and right when i am about to kill him he uses his ult and kills me since i am also low health. Than he is able to get away from being invincible and heals right after his ult. I am sure there are several other players that have experienced the rage of tryn.

See Kingcharles thanks for taking this kindly, just wanting advice on how to deal with him and other people who has had problems with him in the past. Instead mostly you get ****s posting on your post.
.............If you just want advice, ask for advice. Don't post a rage thread like that complaining that "I don't care what any one says" and that he is super OP.
Still, if you have trouble, do the following:
DoT him, preferably ignite since it lasts longer than his ult and also reduces his heal.
Stay away when he is in endless rage (Surprisingly, few ppl have the sense to do this)
Try to shut him down early on.

Sam Is Whoa

06-02-2012

there should be a forum page called "bads who wanna whine". get this trash off the forums. Your 2 years too late on the hate tryn train, your bad and cant counter get over it.

Ryeinese

06-02-2012

Tryndamere is under-powered, he's like a glass cannon that can be shut down super quickly if you have the right positioning and don't go trying to 1v1 him.