Double IP This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agasajo

06-01-2012

so good to read this and go like %$@!% %@! ^!@#%^ then realize today it's friday not saturday.

M0ngo Like Candy

06-01-2012

Gotta get those kiddies away from Diablo 3 I guess...

Lunar Requiem

06-01-2012

You guys really caved in to all that *****ing aye?

MeanSquid

06-01-2012

Tyvm rioy

MeanSquid

06-01-2012

Riot*

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

its funny, cause the last time a double ip weekend happened was when i turned 20. that was back when the game was still in its infancy and was good. bring back the days of sunfire cape stacking and all that good stuff, more people would be happy with you riot. miss the days of sunfire shaco, sunfire eve/twitch.

schwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Hello Riot,

Upon hearing the news of a Double IP weekend I ended up slapping my girlfriend to make sure I was awake and not dreaming. Well, APPARENTLY you're suppose to slap yourself(that's so stupid who would do that) to make sure you're awake, NOT someone else. So I was arrested for domestic violence and am now here to collect reparations from you since it's basically your fault. I did some calculations and it looks like you owe me 92,402 RP. I'll be getting in touch with you on how to get the payment to me.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Loyal fan

GodsInsanity

06-01-2012

saving my ip boosts for this

Oaktreex

06-01-2012

Are you guys stupid? It's June 1st 7:00 PST. Wait 3 more hours will you?

Pissy Krissy

06-01-2012

Poor Tamat. We <3 you! I completely understand your decision to not go with 100% IP boosts. But this community is just so hateful, they can't even be grateful with what you give them. Apparently they've never heard the saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".