I am seriously considering quitting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norilaz

06-03-2012

Then quit. If you don't like a game, don't play it.

Herseir

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savackz View Post
I am sick and tired of people who just sit there and troll and am starting to rage too much and even go and play CoD D:. I love the game and the reason i want to quit is because of people who are awful and make me lose every single game I ever join. I just went 27/7 with jax and still lost. Vayne went 0/14 and the ahri went 1/17. I didn't think you could be that bad. The team together had 34 kills, and I had 27. Please someone help me reconsider. Thank you guys. (This even happens on my other accounts ranked games and I am around 1500 ELO.

If you rage and think of leaving because of some simple games perhaps one should try draft instead of blind pick. Or find players that are decent and befriend them so you play with them. If that doesn't help you. Well don't let the door hit you on the way out.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonno View Post
I really like when people say something like that...

"I was 27/7, but the rest of my team sucked. My team always has the worst players"

Wait wat... obviously the other team had some ******* that fed you. Or do you really think that you're so good that you go 27/7 against good players while being on a really bad team?
you got fed by bads - and you lose to bads

the fact that you got fed by scrubs and STILL lost to them, shows that you don't belong anywhere near a level where you should get good team mates. on a team with team mates you find 'acceptable' and you're happy with, you will be the one getting raged at, for doing stupid sht. in terms of technical skill, you're probably pretty good - bravo! you can mash your keyboard and right click, that's better than like 30% of the player base - but strategy-wise i can garuntee that you suck

watch pro streams, and see how they win - with little to no kills
it's not kills, but every decision in game, that separates good player, from bads

last hit vs haras?
tower dive vs roam vs buy?
chase or steal buff?
steal blue or dragon?
do baron, or bait baron?
push towers or get baron?

if you can't toughen up enough to face your own weaknesses, then don't play lol. it's ppl like you who ruin the game for the rest of us

Sam Is Whoa

06-03-2012

i wont miss you. I garuntee your score comparison is hyperbole and your just raging cause your not as good as you want to be. No possible way that 2 players fed the other team 30 kills and you killed those so fed players 27 times only dying 7. Im sorry but those 30 kills gave more than 1 player on the other team a full build before you even know whats happening. This game could not have gone that long and IF it did you should have been communicating with your team to help them make a comeback. Bet all you did was rage and say "fkn noobs stop feeding". quit we wouldn't miss you for a second.

ManicPhilosopher

06-03-2012

Leave. Go play CoD. You have our blessing.