I am seriously considering quitting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

maybe you should have given them kills..?

Ayyy

05-31-2012

That's why I mostly only play with friends nowadays. I'm tired of randoms raging or trolling. There have been a few times that I get good games, but not enough to make me love going into queue by myself.

Alumenlux

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savackz View Post
The thing is, I always get the bad people. They always get the best.
That's virtually a statistical impossibility so I'm going to take that as an overstatement induced by heat of the moment rage.

Even great players lose 40% of the time.

Defender Felix

05-31-2012

If you lose, chances are, thats about where you are, you probably don't support your team well enough to make much difference.

SatanInDisguise

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumenlux View Post
That's virtually a statistical impossibility so I'm going to take that as an overstatement induced by heat of the moment rage.

Even great players lose 40% of the time.
Just to say not statistically impossible just highly improbable. Seen as whether or not you are matched with 4 bad players is an independent variable between games it would theoretically be possible to play 1000 games and each time get terrible players.

Althalos93

06-01-2012

Quote:
The tribunal does NOTHING. Only 5% of the people got reported. Riot needs to keep a better eye on people like this. It pisses me the **** off. I know probably atleast 75% of the players do also. 24 million!
The thing I hate to see is when a player is blatantly trolling and no one except one person on the team reports him or in some cases no one reports him when he obviously deserves to be reported.

Ryeinese

06-02-2012

just play with a couple friends thats what i do

Gonno

06-02-2012

I really like when people say something like that...

"I was 27/7, but the rest of my team sucked. My team always has the worst players"

Wait wat... obviously the other team had some ******* that fed you. Or do you really think that you're so good that you go 27/7 against good players while being on a really bad team?

CamCam227

06-03-2012

Dude we all go through these tough times when noobs just quit or troll us but sometimes you just gotta stick through it plus maybe you should just play ranked because people in ranked games are alot more serious and dont wanna quit because it will make their rank low. But look at it this way lol is fun and free, if someone tries to troll them then tell them to stop and if they dont report them if they suck then tell them to step up their notch. It happans to everyone one of us who play lol but the thing that makes us different from each other is someof us give up and quit lol and someof us keep going and dont quit. With the help of Riot we can stop Trolls and make lol a better and funner game for all. Thx Riot for the Awesome game and keep up the great work

DwarfBear

06-03-2012

Quote:
I am sick and tired of people who just sit there and troll and am starting to rage too much and even go and play CoD D:. I love the game and the reason i want to quit is because of people who are awful and make me lose every single game I ever join. I just went 27/7 with jax and still lost. Vayne went 0/14 and the ahri went 1/17. I didn't think you could be that bad. The team together had 34 kills, and I had 27. Please someone help me reconsider. Thank you guys. (This even happens on my other accounts ranked games and I am around 1500 ELO.
Bye