I am seriously considering quitting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godsthumbs520

05-31-2012

I got a buddy who is like "i have played 300 games, like i care about this one". I wanted to slap him, but instead i just said "yea, ruin the game for everyone else...makes sense" *sad face*

Savackz

05-31-2012

I forgot to mention 4 out of my last 5 games it has been 3v5s, no 4v5s.

MattPatterson

05-31-2012

Dont quit the game...these things happen to alot of people just rport them for trolling let the tribunal handle them and move on. Eventually you will find a good team and have such a good game you will remember why you love this game and simply cannot quit

Savackz

05-31-2012

The tribunal does NOTHING. Only 5% of the people got reported. Riot needs to keep a better eye on people like this. It pisses me the **** off. I know probably atleast 75% of the players do also. 24 million!

Falcon Pimpslap

05-31-2012

If you don't like the game, quit. It's not a hard decision. There are other games. It's not like you're quitting your job or packing up and moving cross country. Quitting LoL is not a huge life change.

The community never changes, though. At all elo, solo queue is like this. If you don't have the ability to see someone troll and go "**** him, I'm still playing like I have an actual team", and just rage whenever it happens, solo queue is not for you, and the only reason to play is if you're on a team.

On this topic, though, I don't understand the mindset of the people who say 'I don't really care about this game. I'm not even trying." Why do anything if you aren't going to try and excel at it? Everything you do in your life should be done to the best of your ability. Period.

Savackz

05-31-2012

I can not bear people who say stuff like in your last paragraph. It makes me so mad beyond mentioning. I just can't think of another game that I would enjoy to keep me occupied.

Savackz

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsthumbs520 View Post
I got a buddy who is like "i have played 300 games, like i care about this one". I wanted to slap him, but instead i just said "yea, ruin the game for everyone else...makes sense" *sad face*
I have someone like that too. He pisses me off

MCMCMAN2

05-31-2012

Quit then. I can assure you, no one will notice your gone.

Savackz

05-31-2012

What game would I go to then?

Jiggly Johnson

05-31-2012

try not to kill steal, which harms your team and makes you lose, k thanks bye.