I am seriously considering quitting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savackz

05-31-2012

I am sick and tired of people who just sit there and troll and am starting to rage too much and even go and play CoD D:. I love the game and the reason i want to quit is because of people who are awful and make me lose every single game I ever join. I just went 27/7 with jax and still lost. Vayne went 0/14 and the ahri went 1/17. I didn't think you could be that bad. The team together had 34 kills, and I had 27. Please someone help me reconsider. Thank you guys. (This even happens on my other accounts ranked games and I am around 1500 ELO.

RiceWhisperer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

These things happen, just think of it like this. When you queue, their team has the chance to have players to be equally as bad as you do. They will have their **** days too Good luck

Savackz

05-31-2012

The thing is, I always get the bad people. They always get the best. The only way I can win is if I get my friends on and they are rarely on. And if they are, they are on for like a game and then get off.

Godsthumbs520

05-31-2012

We have all had our fair share i think, but we will never quit it's too addicting

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

B/c obviously, nobody trolls in CoD? Your logic is seriously flawed

Savackz

05-31-2012

I was getting to the point that I might quit this game to go to such a bad game such as CoD.

Zoctar

05-31-2012

Matchmaker needs a review

always the same

5 noobs VS 5 pros

I got a team thats is so good, we are winning, when we got the final push to destroy nexus.... a troll ask for surrender, and my team accept, and we lost.... but we won the game, but lost .... bunch of noobs

I think LoL is too spread in the world and many people that never played similar games, are starting, and level up just by getting defeats or carried by other players, and you get him in your team with more 3 similar ones, and you..... DEFEAT

Godsthumbs520

05-31-2012

If it makes you a happier person then i suggest it.

Savackz

05-31-2012

Haha. But Either draft or normal, it is always the same kind of people: always troll to make other people pissed off. Even if I get fed like godzilla, we lost. Period. It is aggravating.

Lord of SadFace

05-31-2012

at least, 1/3 games end like this in LoL, and is due to the n00bs or the leavers D: