Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support Proposed changes + Write up*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

05-31-2012

These are just ideas that come up on the top of my head and by all means just from my game experience and games that i have watched. Please keep an open mind when you read these and ill hope to add more that i can't think of at the moment laters.. anyways..

Clairvoyance - Shorter CD
Since the CD nerf on CV most supports now take exhaust instead to go with flash. By all means exhaust is a very viable spell especially for a constant 2 v 2 duel but i find CV very useful but it is very unrewarding if you mispredict and CV the wrong area and have to wait 50 seconds to use another...

Mastery Scout , -5 gold on green and -10 gold on pink and maybe +5% area on CV
As far as i know this 5% is NOT useful whatsoever especially for a mastery. I have known greed or movefast to be better because honestly... it needs a buff... so ya... those are the proposed changes..