My LOL got glitched dunno what to do D:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imacutegeisha

05-31-2012

Hi im sorry to bother but its bugging me my LOL has been glitching all day I got into queue and yay i got a game someone leaves so im waiting and waiting and it gets past the 5:00 mark so it wont let me leave.Time passes 30 minutes have gone by and still nothing in queue. I ask my clan if it would be a good idea to re log onto my account. So that's what i do. Then when i log on its saying im in a game please reconnect. however when i click the button that says click to reconnect it doesn't do anything. Im starting to get annoyed because of all these leavers today. I only had to leave once because my computer froze on me but still. SO many people are leaving is there a way you can reset my LOL or reset the server? cus I cant even go try to do another game cus its still says im in a game when im not it was saying I was waiting in queue for 30+ minutes so i got tired of waiting and thats when it glitched on me. What can I do? Any help would be appreciated so that I can get back to playing this awesome game. Thank you

imacutegeisha

05-31-2012

yea still glitched i keep re logging and it says im still in a game but when i try to "reconnect" it still does nothing

imacutegeisha

05-31-2012

seems like im able to play games just fine on my chibi but my main is still glitched

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Happened to me before, except it happened when the game ended and i clicked "skip waiting for stats" It starts working again eventually.