never surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

just had a game with a troll sona who raged all game, and a lanewick that fed talon very very well

i told them not to surrender, we kill talon we can win, 30 mins later me (varus) and kennen aced their team and took their whole base

never quit, ever

DonnFirinne

05-31-2012

I agree. I hate when people will surrender even when we have most of our towers still up. Anyone who surrenders at 20 and still has a full team should uninstall.

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnFirinne View Post
I agree. I hate when people will surrender even when we have most of our towers still up. Anyone who surrenders at 20 and still has a full team should uninstall.
we didn't even have all of our towers up, our nexus hp was around half when we aced, but yes they did start voting @ 20 mins

Wightraven

05-31-2012

I dunno, sometimes surrendering is a good idea, like when you're missing players or the game is a waste of time because people refuse to help or have bad team comp or something... but surrendering early JUST because the game isn't going well yet is just silly. There's a lot of potential in a game, especially if your team functions well late-game or can nab Baron.