Looking for Support!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyPetMonkey92

05-31-2012

So my friends and I are looking for a support player that wants to win. We are pretty decent players and if we had a support that we could count on, then we would win every match. So if you're interested, hit me up on here or add me online MyPetMonkey92. Thanks!

formula2titan

05-31-2012

I'd be willing to play support for you guys. I'm only level 8 right now, but I know quite a bit about the game thanks to friends. I can also play AD carry, but I'm a horrible jungler. I added you on both my accounts. What times do you guys play around? I'm in the Pacific time zone, btw.

Biofighter

05-31-2012

Im also interested, I generally main very agressive supports though so if you like to play passive farm, I'm not your man

Biofighter

IHATEJESSE

05-31-2012

Support is my main , hit me up IHATEJESSE , got them all

Reji58

06-02-2012

Hi there!

I main support, and play nearly all of them (minus Naut/Leona/Blitz). My mains are Soraka, Sona, Taric, and Alistar. I make the map light up like a christmas tree with wards. I am very serious about the game and have a very high normal elo. I don't play ranked very much, but am at 1000 elo.

Please consider me.

IGN: reji58

Looking back at your post, I do have a smurf account that I would be willing to level up with you and your friends. I main support on my main account but could play with you on my smurf.

TeshiAlair

06-02-2012

I'm in. 60% win rate with Taric, summoner name Teshi Alair.

I can also support Soraka and Galio, and I'm gonna pick up Janna soon.

auntyshawna

06-02-2012

I'm level 30 and but havn't played in a few months but i just got my computer back/
I will play a few games if you want?