Sorry guys i g2g. can we surrender?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syllogistic

05-28-2012

Do you?
-it's a normals game
-you were winning pretty heavily, but there is almost no chance you without the leaver

Just curious of the community's opinion

Ofermod

05-28-2012

You make one last all-or-nothing push to win while he's there. Either you win spectacularly, or you go down in a blaze of glory.

SaladSpinner

05-28-2012

^or get reported

Serra ArkAngel

05-28-2012

I know it sounds mean but I generally punish the g2g plz surrender cases. If atleast 2/5 think they can still win (and aren't obviously trolling) its ruining the game for your team.

I'd probably pardon if I ever got one where the game ran like 2 hours. But 90% of the time people leave in the first 40 min and I'm very stalwart about not playing if you can't commit the time required.

Dysautobot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

I'd defiantly go for "all mid" hail Mary push. You win or you lose but if you just surrendered then you'd only lose. Pretty easy decision in my eyes.

Shijimah

05-29-2012

that person knew when they started, that it might happen. Very selfish of that person to start in a game with that knowledge. Report - punish...

Retto112

05-29-2012

Unless it's a one time thing (which probably won't show up in tribunal), I tend to punish. Like other people said, it's either a chronic habit that ends up costing teams dearly or the person knew about it ahead of time and plays matches even when they know they won't be able to finish. Whenever someone says they have to go and we could easily win, I die a little on the inside. So much time wasted, though I suppose time I spend having fun is not wasted after all. xD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LoL at League of Legends

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

I'm not going to punish someone because I know **** happens. I've been playing League well over a year now, and one thing that I've learned playing League... Poop happens.

I've had my wife mauled by our cat and I had to apologize and leave the game 20 minutes in. I've also had games go over an hour and I had an hour to play. Sometimes stuff happens.

Now if the guy sucked and was trolling the whole game, all bets are off and screw that mo fo. I'll purposely farm until he d/c and then win the game without him.

Chogull

05-29-2012

you shouldnt queue for a game which you cannot finish. Wasting 9 other peoples time is really selfish.

Technician Tim

05-29-2012

i never surrender..one time i fought a 2v5 (3 afks on one team, really bro?)

we fought vialantly...lost before 20 mins lol