Please, for gods sake...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duckmaster

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Stop questioning what people play. I play AP soraka mid, and every single time i pick her i get raged at in champion select. And then, assuming nobody que dodges like an idiot, I proceed to dominate my lane. If you want to trash talk before the game even starts, be prepared to look like an idiot when the person you're trash talking does exceedingly better than you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavrae

Senior Member

05-31-2012

I certain feel your pain: people are far too quick to judge a champion or build they don't deem perfectly mainstream. However.... I wouldn't say don't question them at all. If I see someone taking an AD Amumu mid-lane I'm going to question it (without raging, mind you).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giggle

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duganmaster View Post
Stop questioning what people play. I play AP soraka mid, and every single time i pick her i get raged at in champion select. And then, assuming nobody que dodges like an idiot, I proceed to dominate my lane. If you want to trash talk before the game even starts, be prepared to look like an idiot when the person you're trash talking does exceedingly better than you.
u E and Q. That's it. I dont really picture you doing enough damage. I might try to do it someday though lulz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

corallein

Senior Member

05-31-2012

AP Soraka makes sense. Lots of people just don't know how to think for themselves.

There are plenty of downright stupid builds that have no chance of working though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastN0ob

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by corallein View Post
AP Soraka makes sense. Lots of people just don't know how to think for themselves.

There are plenty of downright stupid builds that have no chance of working though.
AP vayne. AP ashe.

LOL those are terrible. I hate when people target your summoner spell's. For example i just played Janna Support and then played a new game where I picked yi and the jungle said, wow support yi and quit. I was there for 2 seconds. Like da funk.

My personal favourite is when people get mad for AD Lux. It legit works XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JRiMi

Senior Member

05-31-2012

AP soraka is pro. Its very hard to win lane against because the sustain and starfall does ok damage with enough AP. I don't play it much BC I don't like getting raged at though XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

Senior Member

05-31-2012

It also is annoying when people can't seem to comprehend that having assists is good, or that certain champions don't kill, but just pass off the kills. A top lane yelled at me once when I was mid, because I was 1/2/7, yet every assist was a kill I purposefully passed off to either the carry or jungle Nocturne. Or the lovely jungle Shaco whining about how he has 20 assists, and wouldn't listen no matter how much I told him that it was good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastN0ob

Senior Member

05-31-2012

^^^^

This.

If I play lux and the enemy champion is about to get away and I kill with the lazer, they say I ks'ed them, even though its better to get the kill then let it get away, I mean like seriously people, a gold advantage is better than no gold because you dont want someone about to get away to die by someone else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wightraven

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Just ignore them. I don't even mean /ignore, just stop listening. Prove the build's efficacy and viability through your actions BUT don't be afraid to take a little constructive criticism here and there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavrae View Post
I certain feel your pain: people are far too quick to judge a champion or build they don't deem perfectly mainstream. However.... I wouldn't say don't question them at all. If I see someone taking an AD Amumu mid-lane I'm going to question it (without raging, mind you).
AP amumu can mid. Just wanted to point it out.
Edit* oh u said AD. My bad


12