Draven, the Glorious Executioner Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xThe Fuhrerx

06-01-2012

Looks Epic! Definitely going to buy him.

FrankieWujek

06-01-2012

someone said in a previous thread sneak peek of Draven that they were literally "throwing money at their computer screen".
ditto.
sidenote: why only 1 skin on new champs these days?

Gravy4u

06-01-2012

Hm another new champion that looks more overpowering than his brother. This should be very interesting. Even though Darius can be counter... It still doesn't change the fact that he's annoying to face. This guy reminds me of the Beastmaster in Dota. Anyway still can't wait for this hero.

dreadful666

Recruiter

06-01-2012

omg a new champ cant wait

Ravechaosknight

06-01-2012

Was it intended that he would feel like you're playing against Shaco? I'll be honest, I'm not a good player. I'm average at best, but I just got done playing a test game with a friend on the PBE. I must say I got the exact same feel playing against him as I do when I meet a Shaco in normals.

Now I know like personality and mechanics wise they are different, but they feel/play the same, I don't know if I'm expressing this right (I don't know annoyance factor?). Just any Shaco players out there might feel right at home when they play Draven. I have yet to play as him so maybe I'm wrong, maybe my view will change once I get my chance. Though I doubt it.

P.S. I'm a long time fan of Dual weapon wielders, so the fact that they hold their weapons somewhat similarly has nothing to do with my views here.

I'm just warning you Volty, don't be to surprised if he ends up on the permaban list like Shaco. Not because he's particularly difficult to play against, but because he's extremely annoying to have to put up with for 40+ minutes.

Now with all that negativity done, I got a sheepton of RP earlier and have enough set aside to get him and the launch skin, lol.

Soren Kaleth

06-01-2012

Those are axes???? Looks more like swords to me....

FontanaBr

06-02-2012

...wow... his ultimate is GLOBAL!! holy ****!

Sigmus Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-02-2012

Need More AXES!!

Quintiz

06-02-2012

I love Riot dont get me wrong but you guys can think of a thousand ways to hurt champs but spend less time thinking about how champs can get some support. I myself love to play support champs and help my team Win games. So i hope you can think of more ways to make more support champs to counter all the damage you dream up lol.

Black Phoenix

06-02-2012

crit strike, movement speed, attack speed, knock back, slow - another generic champion. Riots, you are *******.