Draven, the Glorious Executioner Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hidari Shotaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I forget who it is, but it's not Steve Blum (though he's a cool guy to work with!). I do like his work, myself.
steve blums awesome, amon from legend of korra, starscream from transformers prime, voice god right there

Toilet Sprinkle

06-01-2012

Quote:
I forget who it is, but it's not Steve Blum (though he's a cool guy to work with!). I do like his work, myself.

As a massive Blum fan, if I may ask, where have worked with him before?

(also Valeri says hello ;P)

LimitlessChaos

06-01-2012

Quote:
Does that imply that he's voiced a champion before or did he have some involvement in GW that you also did?

I would die to know who voiced the champions - there are a lot of beloved voice actors out there that aren't always easy to recognize.

Take for example Jamieson Price. I knew the moment I heard "TO THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE" that he was Garen (along with Lu Bu and Walter Bernhard from Castlevania: Lament of Innocence) but I had literally no idea he voiced the male monk in Diablo III.

Same with David Hayter. He's Snake all day long and you always know it but when he did the male Jedi Knight in SWTOR I had to read about.

Liam O'Brien needs to voice a champion, he did such a great job as War in Darksiders and even better as Asura in Asura's Wrath.

BieberBeater

06-01-2012

I think this shall be one of the higher tier champions, personally the Lore makes him out to be a butcher for the front lines and his flashy moves will most likely draw everyone into at least trying to play him once. Though it could be said that when a person masters this champion, then there shall be nowhere left to hide for tanks, nor their allies when he somehow wanders out from the fog of war.

Fracture Eon

06-01-2012

We need to get Brian Blessed to voice someone. But what champion concept could possibly be hammy enough?

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-01-2012

Quote:
I thought it was him at first, but after a game it didn't sound like him.

Residue Fingaz

06-01-2012

Those are not Axes!! -_- they need to fix that.. I noticed someone else pointed it out.. They are a type of glaive blade minus the long pole attached .. Please fix this before you all release him into the league.

i hope in his skills it doesn't say "AXES" any where in them

kthxbai

ohh

P.S.

GREAT CHAMP DESIGN!! i EFFIN LOVE THIS CHAMP!!

Lews Therrin

06-01-2012

I'm curious as to how "Catching" his axe in game is going to work. After he throws it "High" into the air.

Edit: Sorry, after it ricochets high into the air.

MMKH

06-01-2012

At first I thought he was gonna be a melee assassin from the sneak peek. Now he reminds me of Troll Warlord from DotA lol.

xXzeldastepXx

06-01-2012

its pretty much sivir as a guy