Draven, the Glorious Executioner Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctanus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Is it possible for Whirling Death to hit a champion more than twice? Say... in the unlikely event that it hits a champion on the first pass, hits them again when it reverses, and they fail Flash in front of it. This could lead to some interesting bounces if you did something like stand near the enemy base, throw it towards your own, recall after it's reversed direction, and then teleport back out again.

Edit: Just went back a few pages and saw someone else posted this.

HumdingeRll

06-01-2012

Funny how its rated T for teen and yet you have a picture of someone getting stabbed in the back of the neck. Funny how i get banned for talking back to people and can never play my account again but its ok to stab someone in the back of the neck. Ya some real nice standards for this game riot. fckin tribunal

Sukui

06-01-2012

If a bulk of his damage is based around catching his q, will it be at all possible to play Draven effectively in area's such as Australia and NZ because Standard ping is between 200-250ms. We frequently get spikes and freezes whilst already being behind is latency, with that said will having a relatively high ping have an effect on his overall damage output?

sorry this is worded pretty poorly. :<

Draghard

06-01-2012

some of the posts i see, makes me a little scared for this new generation of kids growing up <shakes>

Matt Bradshaw

06-01-2012

Looks like riot made another Revamp of all the other champs they made smashed into one.

If only you guys were somewhat creative

BígZ

06-01-2012

This is who I immediately thought of when I saw this hero.
Props to anyone who reads the same manga.

Ulverskog

06-01-2012

what about cooldown refresh on every new champ ffs

Garen complains inc

Volty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Game Designer

06-01-2012
18 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by exe3 View Post
Does cooldown start when the blade (ultimate) is launched or when the blade returns?
The cooldown starts when launched.

Volty

Game Designer

06-01-2012
19 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbinapples View Post
Draven may also activate this ability while the axes are in flight to cause it to return early. Deals less damage for each unit hit and (cooldown) resets when the axes reverse direction
Actually "resets" refers to the damage falloff per unit hit, not to cooldown here. Sorry about the confusion.

Volty

Game Designer

06-01-2012
20 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Vox View Post
Is it possible to hit an enemy 3 or more times or does it limit the strikes per champion to 2? Could you like throw your ult into a nearby champion, let it strike them twice as it's coming back, before it reaches you though flash over the enemy champion and your axes for a 3rd strike?

Or if they come up behind you for pushing in bot lane could you start with your ult, then teleport to your tower (double strike on the champ initially and get a 3rd hit when the axe corrects itself to your teleported location?
Limit to 2 hits per target, once on the way out, once on the way back.