Ask Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Noct

05-24-2012

Hello summoners, as you may know i`m currently imprisoned by your dreadful league, but because of my uprising popularity between summoners, the league has decided to make a simple deal with me, in exchange for answering some questions they will lower my restrictions and allow me to move freely in my jail.

Patience is not one of my qualities, ask directly and so you should be answered.

So you may ask whatever you want, but be careful, some answers are better to remain untold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages will be sent and received by nocturne warden. due to his high level of danger, no one may be near Nocturne. Apart from the answer, a description on Nocturne actions will be giving to help to visualize the creature attitude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((After reading Galio¨s thread, i discovered there isnt a Ask Nocturne thread, so i decided to make my first step into RP here, if there any problem with the thread please tell me, i will be very grateful))

Ask the Monkey

05-24-2012

((Holly ****, people read Galio's thread? Well that's a first. But there is an Noc already, he just didn't make an Ask thread. Just look at the bottom of Galio's post :3))

Ask Talon

05-24-2012

((We have a Nocturne already.))

Ask Noct

05-24-2012

(( I did notice about the other nocturne, he doesnt want to make one and it could be fun to read and answer about nocturne, i could stop the thread if he later decides to make a Ask Nocturne. but really is up to you guys, tell me to stop and i will.))

Ask Jarvan IV

05-24-2012

((He made an excellent point - having an Ask Nocturne thread is incredibly counter intuitive to Nocturne. He's probably the least likely champion to do one.))

Alphis

05-24-2012

((Hey guys, new to the roleplaying forums here - Do I have to make a new account for roleplaying or can I just use this one? Also, can I play someone even if they are taken?))

Alphis

05-24-2012

((Hey guys, I'm new to these roleplaying threads - Do I have to make my own specific account to roleplay with or can I use this one? And can I also play a character that someone else already has?))

Komeiji Satorin

05-24-2012

((I'm surprised that Nocturne didn't call us "disgusting fleshbags".))

AskKarthus

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((He made an excellent point - having an Ask Nocturne thread is incredibly counter intuitive to Nocturne. He's probably the least likely champion to do one.))
(( Yeah, probably. This is coming from Karthus. ))

AskKarthus

05-24-2012

Nocturne, what is your opinion of Fiddlesticks?